The Student Room Group

Question for the ladies

I've only ever dated two girls, and both times I asked them out via text late at night in a very confession like manner. So I'm left to ponder (now that I'm single again, qq), what is your preferred way to be asked out? Do you like an open and in personal confession? Maybe for it to start with a friendly date, then go from there? Anything else?

Honestly just curious.
A confession sounds a bit intense, just say you want to go out and make it obvious it's a date really
Depends on the girl really.
But from my viewpoint on dates, I would prefer a personal confession from the guy; just not don't confuse the girl.
That's what it is though really, a confession, and of course women want it the hardest way possible from a guy in personand all done by the guy. Anything less than that and the girl will not be pleased even though the guy risks total humiliation and embarrassment if the girl knocks him back and not that the girl would help out in any way to ease the situation or confess to the guy herself. So yeah go out there strip yourself naked in front of the girl and throw yourself at her feet begging for her a relationship, lol.
Just be casual and ask to go for a coffee/drink sometime soon. That's nonchalant code for a date and so they should know what to expect without you having to embarrass yourself with a "confession". If they make excuses, you know the feeling isn't mutual, if they agree, you're in there and mustn't screw up the first date! :smile:
Original post by Grantland
I've only ever dated two girls, and both times I asked them out via text late at night in a very confession like manner. So I'm left to ponder (now that I'm single again, qq), what is your preferred way to be asked out? Do you like an open and in personal confession? Maybe for it to start with a friendly date, then go from there? Anything else?

Honestly just curious.

Ive never been asked out or gone out with anyone but personally if I was in that situation i would like to be asked out face to face because that would make me feel special and also because its a brave thing to do
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Ive never been asked out or gone out with anyone but personally if I was in that situation i would like to be asked out face to face because that would make me feel special and also because its a brave thing to do

This thread is 6 years old.
Reply 7
Original post by Clarety
haha im 16 female actually!

Huh?
I'm the anonymous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending