(Original post by grace)
    erm...yea....liking the munted face?!
    lol how about this one

: o )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol how about this one

: o )
    better! much better! u look so much prettier wen u smile!

ReputationRep:
    Im glad I dont have big ones! Most of my friends are over the normal bra sized range and can't run or walk without getting hit in the chin!
    And I have no intention of getting a boob job, its just pure vanity and I hate it....the only time there should be one if you need a reduction due to back problems or have had to have your breast removed for medical reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    better! much better! u look so much prettier wen u smile!
    thank you! so do you =D

ReputationRep:
    thank you! so do you =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    even prettier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    wow, the majority of people who've voted have massive boobs! Just thought i'd point that out, lol
    and are probably men

ReputationRep:
    i wonder if there is a coleration between girls that get good marks in computing and boob sizes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    i wonder if there is a coleration between girls that get good marks in computing and boob sizes
    lol if there is one it would be a strong positive correlation

ReputationRep:
    lol if there is one it would be a strong positive correlation
    either that or it just means that girls who sit at computers all day get fat and end up getting udders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    either that or it just means that girls who sit at computers all day get fat and end up getting udders!
    lmao
    =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    LOL how amusin! this poll has been very good purely for the conversation stimulated from it! :rolleyes:
    did u make use of the poll or was it just cus u wer interested?
    luv alex

ReputationRep:
    uhhh penis and breasts are completely different.... maybe you should have made a poll about man nipples =D

listen up: Penis does NOT relate to breasts

breast on a women relate to MAN breasts on a man

penis on a man relates to VAGINA on a women

it's SIMPLE LOGIC
    Mate I don't think it's quite that simple. Men go topless in public parks, in streets etc. If a woman did that I'm pretty sure she'd be told by the police to put something on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmoo)
    LOL how amusin! this poll has been very good purely for the conversation stimulated from it! :rolleyes:
    did u make use of the poll or was it just cus u wer interested?
    luv alex
    thank you i'm glad you made good use of the poll ( no pun intended as i mentioned earlier ) lol

interested =D

ReputationRep:
    DazzYa6 this isn't strictly relevent, but I'm suprised you still have a green gem in light of some of your comments on this thread. If I was a girl I think I'd have neg rep'd you.

But I'm not, and I haven't.

ReputationRep:
    lol, you cant expect anyone to actually take this poll seriously.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    lol, you cant expect anyone to actually take this poll seriously.

Adam
    either that or most of the UKL girls really are very well endowed? Well actually, i think quite a few of them (us? can't really count myself in that generalisation!) are, judging by the "big bosom" threads etc!

ReputationRep:
    thank you i'm glad you made good use of the poll ( no pun intended as i mentioned earlier ) lol

interested =D
    ur welcome
    personally, i'm not that self contious about my bra size. anybody who is dosnt have to vote.
    stop stressin
    luv alex

ReputationRep:
    If I were to wear a bra, I would recokn I would probably about about 40a or something. I definitely don't think I'm anywhere near a B.

ReputationRep:
    DazzYa started this thread? Why am i not surprised?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.