Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    help i hav dumped my ex twice for cheatin but i have realised i really really lv him no matta wat hes done in da past. iv told him but he wont talk 2 me wat do i do???

ReputationRep:
    it looks like you've blown it, try and get over him best you can, if he wants you back then he'll come back by himself but if hes cheated on u twice ur better off without him anyway (+when you're over him you'll realise this)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho girl)
    help i hav dumped my ex twice for cheatin but i have realised i really really lv him no matta wat hes done in da past. iv told him but he wont talk 2 me wat do i do???
    If he has cheated he will most likely only do it again. I would just cool it off but try and stay friends. Give him chance to grow up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    it'll really feel at the moment that cant live without him but just think there are other guys similar to him ie have all his good qualities but wont cheat on u. i know ure thinkin he's unique and why dont u just tell him that u love him and if he wants to go out wiv u u'll fogive him.
    also tell him that not many girls wud put up with his cheating like u have done.

ReputationRep:
    ditch him and get some self respect. I know that sounds harsh but I have a mate who is with a guy who continually cheats and you just end up becoming a door mate. There are nice faithful guys out there.

ReputationRep:
    yea but i really like him cos iv known him since we were 5 and he wont even tlk 2 me since we split up. iv realised i lv him and txted him loads and get no replies i no hes cheated but i forgive him cos im really mad bout him.

ReputationRep:
    yea but i really like him cos iv known him since we were 5 and he wont even tlk 2 me since we split up. iv realised i lv him and txted him loads and get no replies i no hes cheated but i forgive him cos im really mad bout him.
    I think you are just trying to convince yourself. Stay friends with him but if he keeps cheating on you its not going to do you any good at all. You will just end up being a mug and nobody will respect you for it. Cheating in my opinion is probably about the worst thing you can do in a relationship.

He can't love you otherwsie he wouldn't cheat on you, he probably just goes out with you because he thinks its cool. I am really sorry if this sounds nasty its not supposed to do.

ReputationRep:
    just alter the way u think about him. ure only concentrating on his good points and turning the bad points to good points about him (if u know wot i mean)
    u need to speak to him and tell him u really love him and oh make an effort to look nice on the occasion u speak to him lol.
    is he with some1 else at the mo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    If he has cheated he will most likely only do it again. I would just cool it off but try and stay friends. Give him chance to grow up a bit.
    dont take im bck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexychick_301)
    dont take im bck
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    yea hes goin out with sum1 else thats why im so upset.

ReputationRep:
    yea hes goin out with sum1 else thats why im so upset.
    And it will be an ever ending cycle. Trust me dump him for good and find somebody better or just not have a b/f. You can't live life wondering what he is up to all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    And it will be an ever ending cycle. Trust me dump him for good and find somebody better or just not have a b/f. You can't live life wondering what he is up to all the time.
    i dont think its as simple as that coz she loves him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i dont think its as simple as that coz she loves him
    But she can get over it, love isn't a big enough reason. He is basicaly just laughing at her from what she has told us. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.