MSc in Sport and Exercise Science or MSc in Public Health?

Watch
sherifd
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have been in a debate with myself lately regarding this. My passion clearly lies in Sport and Exercise and I would really like to work in professional football, but I also know that it's very competitive to get into that. My concern about Sport and Exercise is that the careers available are generally not very lucrative, which is why I would probably pursue a PhD and get a career in academia or study further to become a physiotherapist. I also enjoy Global health and would like to work in a Global NGO, but I don't like it as much as sport and exercise. I just think that careers in this area is generally much more lucrative.

I am so torn between the 2, I don't know which one to take!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (11)
40.74%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (3)
11.11%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
7.41%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
22.22%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
7.41%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads