The Student Room Group

Would a MSc in Public Health get me into MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)?

Ok, this is probably the most unorthodox way of getting into Physiotherapy, but the thing is, I applied this year and I wasn't accepted due to my poor marks in my undergrad. I did, however, get accepted into an MSc in Public Health program. I was thinking of doing this one year, to improve my marks and hopefully that will give me a better opportunity at being accepted next year in physio. What do you guys think? I was also considering doing a PhD in Psychology, would that qualify me for that?
Original post by sherifd
Ok, this is probably the most unorthodox way of getting into Physiotherapy, but the thing is, I applied this year and I wasn't accepted due to my poor marks in my undergrad. I did, however, get accepted into an MSc in Public Health program. I was thinking of doing this one year, to improve my marks and hopefully that will give me a better opportunity at being accepted next year in physio. What do you guys think? I was also considering doing a PhD in Psychology, would that qualify me for that?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending