Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    WHITE!! WHITE!! WHITE!! WITHOUT A DOUBT, IT LOOKS FAR CLASSIER MORE UNIQUE THAN THE BLACK .....BESIDES IT WILL BE SUMMER SOON WHITE DEFINATELY!!
    lol.. well I pretty sure that I'll get white but I'll try both on again when I get in the store (soz.. i'm very indecisive) just to see if I can pull it off. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.. more are welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    lol.. well I pretty sure that I'll get white but I'll try both on again when I get in the store (soz.. i'm very indecisive) just to see if I can pull it off. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.. more are welcome!
    LOL...of course you'll pull it off lady, have confidence. Rememer when you'll be wearing it you will probably be immaculate and done up properly, so if you are having a day hair day on the day you try it - just dont let it put you off!
    I think the dress is lush!

Have fun : )

ReputationRep:
    I love the white I wish I wasnt pale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Coopertone produce a fab fake tan (you can get it in boots)

ReputationRep:
    self tan?

ReputationRep:
    turns me orange I cant get a fake tan that doesnt. oh apart from bodyshops which goes poo brown.
    I can wear the simple one but it doesnt tan much and white just looks completely wrong on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    LOL...of course you'll pull it off lady, have confidence. Rememer when you'll be wearing it you will probably be immaculate and done up properly, so if you are having a day hair day on the day you try it - just dont let it put you off!
    I think the dress is lush!

Have fun : )
    Awww.. thanks! I will do

ReputationRep:
    turns me orange I cant get a fake tan that doesnt. oh apart from bodyshops which goes poo brown.
    I can wear the simple one but it doesnt tan much and white just looks completely wrong on me.

hmmm I can see how this may be a problem! : )
    You could try doing 2 applications of the simple one, to build up the colour?

ReputationRep:
    I do but I'm worried about going too brown it looks unnatural I can put 2 applications on my legs but wont normally put more than one on the rest of me.

ReputationRep:
    I do but I'm worried about going too brown it looks unnatural I can put 2 applications on my legs but wont normally put more than one on the rest of me.
    good idea & good luck in your voyage to find the perfect colour! : )

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.