This discussion is closed.
Elle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissit)
WHITE!! WHITE!! WHITE!! WITHOUT A DOUBT, IT LOOKS FAR CLASSIER MORE UNIQUE THAN THE BLACK .....BESIDES IT WILL BE SUMMER SOON WHITE DEFINATELY!!
lol.. well I pretty sure that I'll get white but I'll try both on again when I get in the store (soz.. i'm very indecisive) just to see if I can pull it off. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.. more are welcome!
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
lol.. well I pretty sure that I'll get white but I'll try both on again when I get in the store (soz.. i'm very indecisive) just to see if I can pull it off. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.. more are welcome!
LOL...of course you'll pull it off lady, have confidence. Rememer when you'll be wearing it you will probably be immaculate and done up properly, so if you are having a day hair day on the day you try it - just dont let it put you off!
I think the dress is lush!

Have fun : )
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love the white I wish I wasnt pale.
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Coopertone produce a fab fake tan (you can get it in boots)
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
self tan?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
turns me orange I cant get a fake tan that doesnt. oh apart from bodyshops which goes poo brown.
I can wear the simple one but it doesnt tan much and white just looks completely wrong on me.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissit)
LOL...of course you'll pull it off lady, have confidence. Rememer when you'll be wearing it you will probably be immaculate and done up properly, so if you are having a day hair day on the day you try it - just dont let it put you off!
I think the dress is lush!

Have fun : )
Awww.. thanks! I will do
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
turns me orange I cant get a fake tan that doesnt. oh apart from bodyshops which goes poo brown.
I can wear the simple one but it doesnt tan much and white just looks completely wrong on me.

hmmm I can see how this may be a problem! : )
You could try doing 2 applications of the simple one, to build up the colour?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do but I'm worried about going too brown it looks unnatural I can put 2 applications on my legs but wont normally put more than one on the rest of me.
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do but I'm worried about going too brown it looks unnatural I can put 2 applications on my legs but wont normally put more than one on the rest of me.
good idea & good luck in your voyage to find the perfect colour! : )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads