Housemate Wanted for New Houseshare In Brighton

Watch
Al Crawford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Housemate wanted. We are looking for a fifth person to join our house hunt. We are four 24 - 28 year olds, three males one female, all working part-time and/or studying, with one of us doing a PhD.

We are currently looking for a house around the periphery of the town centre, with a garden. We are hoping to have a home with a communal and sociable atmosphere, and plenty of activity. To give you a flavour of how we intend to live, here are some of the projects/hobbies/activities that we are likely to get up to (btw, we don’t all do all of these all the time):

Communal vegan/vegetarian meals (not strict), live music sessions, bicycles, woodcarving, loud punk music, (crappy) film-making, painting, gardening and growing food, drinking, exercising, radical politics, skipping, DIY ethos, books (lots of books), knitting, clubbing/pub crawling, occasional house partying, computer/board games, and stick ‘n’ poke tattoos.

You should be ok with pets as we have a friendly Labrador, and be able to be on the contract (have requisite income/guarantor) as we may have to go through a stupid agency. Bleugh.

Some info about who you’ll be living with:

Sam is a part-time support worker at a housing association and has a beard.

Bettie is a Phd researcher. She spends a lot of time at home studying and doesn’t have a beard, yet.

Al does an MA in Social and Political Thought at uni of Sussex and works part-time at a cafe in the North Laines.

Mark works part-time for a sexual health charity in London and has a sandwich toaster.

If all this sounds like a home you want to live in, send us a PM [email removed by mod] with some info about yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (137)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed