BBC News commentator says Osama not a terrorist! Watch

noobynoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just seen this video:

Can't believe it. This guy is always on the BBC News channel Dateline London. Says Osama bin Laden is not a terrorist!

How I found this video is as follows:

Brighton Mosque where student ISIL fighter came from is called Alquds mosque.
Al quds al arabi is a pro-palestinian newspaper.
The ex-editor is this guy Abdel Bari Atwan.

Not saying Alquds mosque and the Al Qud Al Arabi newspaper are linked its probably a coincidence. Al quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

Is that bad? Or is it like having Jerry Adams as a BBC commentator saying the IRA are not terrorists?
Chindits
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This despicable piece of **** is an extremist.

No surprise he comes from Gaza. The den of Islamocfascism.
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Obama?
Swindlers.List
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The real terrorist is Zionist controlled West and Israel. Mossad were behind 9/11 with help of America's Jews who framed it on Muslims. Strange that the passports of these terrorists were found intact and most of them have been found alive and well when they should be dead. 9/11 and the neo-con Zionist war on terror that was engineered by Jews like Paul Wolfowitz and it's purpose is all about resources and Israel's security.Jews have been engineering wars, genocides, revolutions for hundreds of years.
noobynoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swindlers.List)
The real terrorist is Zionist controlled West and Israel. Mossad were behind 9/11 with help of America's Jews who framed it on Muslims. Strange that the passports of these terrorists were found intact and most of them have been found alive and well when they should be dead. 9/11 and the neo-con Zionist war on terror that was engineered by Jews like Paul Wolfowitz and it's purpose is all about resources and Israel's security.Jews have been engineering wars, genocides, revolutions for hundreds of years.
And there's me thinking the West was controlled by alien lizards. How stupid of me.
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by noobynoo)
And there's me thinking the West was controlled by alien lizards. How stupid of me.
Maybe they're zionist alien lizards????!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Seems like there are quite a few of these people round here - names like Swindlers list, End Jewish Control, etc. I wonder if they're coming from stormfront or some other racist/neo nazi site.

EDIT: How the **** does that post now have one rep?
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just seen this video:

Can't believe it. This guy is always on the BBC News channel Dateline London. Says Osama bin Laden is not a terrorist!

Not saying Alquds mosque and the Al Qud Al Arabi newspaper are linked its probably a coincidence. Al quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

Is that bad? Or is it like having Jerry Adams as a BBC commentator saying the IRA are not terrorists?
Atwan's a long running regular on Dateline London and he often says some pretty way out or daft things, but he's also usually quite interesting on Palestine issues, he knows a lot of people there and can talk intelligently about what goes on in the occupied territories. That said, he's a conspiracy theorist who often comes out with fairly extreme and nonsensical points during the show. I like this program and I actually quite like him as a person, although he can be annoying. My suggestion would be to watch more episodes - when he's on he sometimes makes really good points, so it's a mix.
noobynoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Snagprophet)
Obama?
haha i meant osama. Whats the chances of the US president and No 1 terrorist having almost the same name. You couldn't write it!
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just seen this video:

Well that depends on how you're defining terrorism

He wasn't a terrorist when the USA trained him, to attack the Russians, but when he attacked the Americans in the exact same way, he's a terrorist. It's the whole "One countries terrorist, is another countries freedom fighter"
Mackay
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The title needs changing haha.
DErasmus
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Confused me for a moment.
Meenglishnogood
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
indeed Osama is not a terrorist. He is fish food
ronmack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
obama the us president?, i wana buy his ass so i can run ****. king kong aint got **** on me
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by de_monies)
Well that depends on how you're defining terrorism

He wasn't a terrorist when the USA trained him, to attack the Russians, but when he attacked the Americans in the exact same way, he's a terrorist. It's the whole "One countries terrorist, is another countries freedom fighter"
The US never trained osma bin Laden. In fact the CIA had very little to do with Afghanistan..they got the funds and weapons to pakistsn where it would be taken by Pakistani intelligence and dolled out amongst their favoured groups. Bin Laden was mostly self financing and not particularly effective, the afghans had little respect for the Arabs that went to fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thunder_chunky
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is. Giant lizards and the illuminati.
A.Normal.guy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"The real terrorist is Zionist controlled West and Israel. Mossad were behind 9/11 with help of America's Jews who framed it on Muslims. Strange that the passports of these terrorists were found intact and most of them have been found alive and well when they should be dead. 9/11 and the neo-con Zionist war on terror that was engineered by Jews like Paul Wolfowitz and it's purpose is all about resources and Israel's security.Jews have been engineering wars, genocides, revolutions for hundreds of years"

So when did you join ISIS?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (292)
25.86%
The paper was reasonable (490)
43.4%
Not feeling great about that exam (225)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
10.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise