I'm studying... Health and Social Care and Leisure Studies

I'm interested in... Child Nursing
Reply 1
Original post by emmalou17
I'm studying... Health and Social Care and Leisure Studies

I'm interested in... Child Nursing

Welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your course so far? Better or worse than expected? :h:

You might also like to have a look at University and university courses section.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help. :smile:
Reply 2
I'm really enjoying health and social care as it's very interesting and I enjoy the work placements but there is alot of work and I underestimated it a bit last year but I am trying to keep ahead of it this year:smile:

I have been looking at different uni's but i'm still trying to start my personal statement as the deadline is next week! ahh

Original post by 8472

Welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your course so far? Better or worse than expected? :h:

You might also like to have a look at University and university courses section.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help. :smile:
I'm really enjoying health and social care as it's very interesting and I enjoy the work placements but there is alot of work and I underestimated it a bit last year but I am trying to keep ahead of it this year:smile:

I have been looking at different uni's but i'm still trying to start my personal statement as the deadline is next week! ahh

In that case definitely check out the nursing forum :h: If you're stuck on where to apply you can always post a question and current students and applicants will help you.

Don't panic about your personal statement we have heaps of resources you can use which will be sure to help!

Try out our personal statement builder which has been developed in line with UCAS guidelines and for some other tips check out the Applying to Uni hub.

If you have a question about writing your PS you can post it in our dedicated forum where we have PS Advisors :h:

Good luck with everything!
Reply 4
I will definitely have to check that out! I am currently on the personal statement builder and i'm hoping it will help!

Thank you so much for your help!:h:
I will definitely have to check that out! I am currently on the personal statement builder and i'm hoping it will help!

Thank you so much for your help!:h:

Brilliant, I have every faith it will!

No problem at all, good luck with everything :h:

Quick Reply

Latest