The Student Room Group

Over 90% of teenage girls polled in CosmoGirl survey just want to marry & stay home

Check it out, I'm not making it up:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/oct/19/worklifebalance.gender

According to a survey of 5,000-plus teenage girls, their main ambition is to complete university then return to the homestead - whether their partners like it or not.

More than nine out of 10 of the girls believe it should be up to their husbands to provide for them, with 97 per cent disagreeing with the statement 'It doesn't matter who is the main earner, as long as we are happy.'

Scroll to see replies

This is why i'm getting a sex change next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which is why men follow the stem money or do the dangerous dirty jobs.
They know what will be expected of them.
what's the point even going to uni then???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
what's the point even going to uni then???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see you're now transgender :wink:
Reply 5
I hope cosmo magazine has a skewed sample of women...
I'm sure 90% of teenage boys would rather stay at home and play FIFA/jack off for the rest of their lives. Teenagers have an unrealistic expectation of the world.
What kind of girls did they ask? :lolwut:
Reply 8
Original post by karmacrunch
What kind of girls did they ask? :lolwut:

Nobody's listening to me on it, but OP has an agenda without the best opinion of women...
Original post by Anonynous
I see you're now transgender :wink:

is dat my ***** AK?!?! :O

how's uni going still cuh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
is dat my ***** AK?!?! :O

how's uni going still cuh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

das me bruh

Uni's going okay. Lectures officially start tomorrow. It's looking like there's no social life for me. Course looking somewhat difficult so.. pfft.. I've just been grinding maths since I got here.

Why the gender change? :lol:
Original post by Riku
Nobody's listening to me on it, but OP has an agenda without the best opinion of women...

What kind of agenda, sorry? Also, you'd need proof to make a claim like that. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Women at their nature want to leech off men.

Whether that's by being stay at home mums, getting benefits from the state or getting make work jobs in the public sector.

You won't find anyc areer women looking to progress their careers on oil rigs or in mines. Even though they're well paid professions.
Reply 13
Original post by karmacrunch
What kind of agenda, sorry? Also, you'd need proof to make a claim like that. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by obidobi
Meh I don't care if they are hypergamous, it's only natural. What I would like is for them to admit to it, the same way men don't pretend liking women for their ''personality''. We don't pretend looks don't come first, yet how many times do women say personality is much more important and money,status or looks are not that big of a deal? At best they use euphemisms like ambitious or driven? Lol GFTO.

I want to see a bunch of women on some forum : hnnnnnnng brain surgeon wood husband hnnnnnnnnng owns his own detached home and 2 cars hnnnngggg my friends will be soooo jealous hnnnggg set for life hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg. Funny study David Buss did years ago about women and men : women say they like funny men and when asked who are the funniest guys they all answered : Russell Crowe, George Clooney, Tom Cruise... The things is , I don't even think most of them are intentionally lying. The female mind has this unbelievably immense power of believing its own bull****.

Original post by obidobi
This is exactly what I'm saying. I'm glad a female poster wrote this, very rare to see a reply from one that isn't emotionally charged or full of mental gymnastics that completely ignore the issue. Or a simple, straight **** you. Very refreshing to see a post like yours (can't remember disagreeing with any of your posts), there are maybe 2-3 other girls on here like that. You are a girl, right? :biggrin:
Isn't it shocking that teenage girls are brainstorming about when to have kids?
Oh god, how embarrassing. Hopefully it's just teenage fancy and they'll change their views as they grow up.
Reply 16

Thanks for quoting this.... some great info in there from obidbo... love the bit about funny men and women believing the funniest guys to be crow, clooney and cruise.
I would never be a stay at home mum, it would be too boring :tongue:.
Reply 18
Original post by SickBrah

Thanks for quoting this.... some great info in there from obidbo... love the bit about funny men and women believing the funniest guys to be crow, clooney and cruise.

yep just shows the hamster in her natural materialistic, deceiving and hypergamous state, doesn't it buddy :rolleyes:
Reply 19
There's an easy answer to this.

Polygamy. We need it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending