The Student Room Group

all of my friends are male

I am a 23 year old female. Literally all of my good friends are male. I live with 2 girls, but other than that the majority of the contact I have with people is with male friends.
I have a boyfriend and he is fine with that, as I would never cheat - but I was wondering what people generally think of girls who only seem to have male friends.

Is it a red flag for guys? Is it off putting for other girls?
Uh, not really, a person really worth being friends with shouldn't judge you because of your friends gender and stuff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
id hope not! :smile: I just find men a lot easier to talk to and less catty. But recently people have been saying that my only really having male friends looks bad, and Im not sure why that is?
Original post by Anonymous
id hope not! :smile: I just find men a lot easier to talk to and less catty. But recently people have been saying that my only really having male friends looks bad, and Im not sure why that is?

Yeah, just be yourself and have your own style and friends at the end of the day, I see what you mean with dudes being less catty lol. Keep rockin :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a 23 year old female. Literally all of my good friends are male. I live with 2 girls, but other than that the majority of the contact I have with people is with male friends.
I have a boyfriend and he is fine with that, as I would never cheat - but I was wondering what people generally think of girls who only seem to have male friends.

Is it a red flag for guys? Is it off putting for other girls?

Why would it be a red flag? I used to have an equal ration of male to female friends when I was an undergraduate but these days most of my friends are male,my exs did kind of have a problem with it but they learnt to get used to it.
Huge red flag. Sort of woman that gets off on stringing guys along, having backups, knowing they all want to bang her and will on demand.

Men beware the woman with a thousand dicks for friends.
Huge red flag. Sort of woman that gets off on stringing guys along, having backups, knowing they all want to bang her and will on demand.

Incorrect...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

What? What do you have against women who have more male friends than men? Some women find it easier to get along with men than women.
Original post by Yeah dude

Don't come crying to me when your girlfriend films herself getting gangbanged immediately after breaking up and says at the end with glazed face that she's so glad to finally be satisfied by real men.

Women with a majority of guy friends are suspect. Women with only guy friends are human time bombs.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/judging-a-girl-by-the-friends-she-keeps/
Don't come crying to me when your girlfriend films herself getting gangbanged immediately after breaking up and says at the end with glazed face that she's so glad to finally be satisfied by real men.

Women with a majority of guy friends are suspect. Women with only guy friends are human time bombs.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/judging-a-girl-by-the-friends-she-keeps/

Yes but my girlfriend isn't like that, CMON cuhhhhh :frown:
Maybe you are abit too cautious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus, people actually base their social judgements by stupid blogs like that? Worrying. In flicking through, I saw numerous refences to "sluts", "whores", and one instance where you were advised to "pump and dump". You realise this is probably written by a frustrated teenage boy?

I would say the opposite, I get on much better with girls who tend to have more guy friends. It usually means they don't like the excessive drama you tend to get with female friendships, and I'm more likely to have more in common with them.
Original post by Mankytoes
Jesus, people actually base their social judgements by stupid blogs like that? Worrying. In flicking through, I saw numerous refences to "sluts", "whores", and one instance where you were advised to "pump and dump". You realise this is probably written by a frustrated teenage boy?

I would say the opposite, I get on much better with girls who tend to have more guy friends. It usually means they don't like the excessive drama you tend to get with female friendships, and I'm more likely to have more in common with them.

yes I would tend to agree with this.

Also, just because I have a lot of male friends it doesnt mean Im attracted to them all... if I were I wouldnt JUST be friends with them. I find that men - in general- seem to be better confidants, less judgemental and there isnt any drama, as they say what they think and what they mean. I find groups of girls tiresome, and the politics in mainly female circles are so complex and... back stabbing.

Of course there are some lovely girls out there, but I find I don't trust them half as much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending