The Student Room Group

His pants are 'pants'!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Is this thread serious? I can't tell if this thread is serious.
Original post by Hydroxy
brb don't tell men what to wear
brb meninism
brb all women are rapists
brb male oppression

yo the only two posts of yours I've seen contain many brbs hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother is 17 and often still wears pants - he told me that he prefers them because they are snug and hold his little man in an upright position so, if he gets a potentially embarrassing swelling, he avoids having the uncomfortable tent effect.

Seems sensible to me!

As for your boyfriend, tell him about it if it's a real problem or, like someone else suggested, give him some new ones and tell him he looks good in them. You could even suggest that you buy new underwear for each other - who knows, he may have some ideas for what he'd like to see you wearing??
Original post by Plumstone
My brother is 17 and often still wears pants - he told me that he prefers them because they are snug and hold his little man in an upright position so, if he gets a potentially embarrassing swelling, he avoids having the uncomfortable tent effect.

Seems sensible to me!

As for your boyfriend, tell him about it if it's a real problem or, like someone else suggested, give him some new ones and tell him he looks good in them. You could even suggest that you buy new underwear for each other - who knows, he may have some ideas for what he'd like to see you wearing??

did you not find discussing underwear preferance with your brother a bit embarassing? hope you told him
to get some boxers!
Just buy him some. Easy Christmas present.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Just buy him some. Easy Christmas present.

if he wants pants I'll at least get him some calvins which will look better than his current multipack briefs
Surely this is like a girl preferring full knickers over a thong, right? (or the other way round...)
So what if he prefers pants over boxers.
Original post by Profesh
My first girlfriend bought me Calvin Klein boxer-briefs in protest; while I quickly adapted, this seemingly innocuous lifestyle-adjustment has saddled me with an increasingly unmanageable penchant for high-fashion undergarments which my lower-middle-class salary is barely able to support.

In short(s): tread carefully.

TK Maxx is the solution you are looking for. :yep:
Original post by katehlouise
Surely this is like a girl preferring full knickers over a thong, right? (or the other way round...)
So what if he prefers pants over boxers.

it's not really the same. We usually have a mix of thongs and knickers depending on what we're wearing
or doing. Lads usually wear boxers all the time
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
ofcourse I wouldn't exercise without a bra, but guys bits can hardly be compared to our boobs!

Mine can. My left is double D size, I swear.
it's not really the same. We usually have a mix of thongs and knickers depending on what we're wearing
or doing. Lads usually wear boxers all the time

Not really. Some girls just have a preference. If I was asked to wear thongs because they 'look better' or because it was 'normal' I'd still refuse. If I'm not comfortable, why should I?

You say that lads usually wear boxers all the time, but how do you know that every other lad does? You don't know that for a fact.
Original post by katehlouise
Not really. Some girls just have a preference. If I was asked to wear thongs because they 'look better' or because it was 'normal' I'd still refuse. If I'm not comfortable, why should I?

You say that lads usually wear boxers all the time, but how do you know that every other lad does? You don't know that for a fact.

I don't know for certain every lad wears boxers, but do you know any that wear pants, all my male friends and flatmates wear boxers. But no guy would match his underwear choice to the clothes he wears that day as we girls do
As long as they come off, who cares?
I don't know for certain every lad wears boxers, but do you know any that wear pants, all my male friends and flatmates wear boxers. But no guy would match his underwear choice to the clothes he wears that day as we girls do

Unless he was going to pkay sports at some point in the day.
What's wrong with pants. OP is such a diva
Walter White wears briefs & he's a don so maybe your bf is inspired by Breaking Bad???
Original post by Skip_Snip
Unless he was going to pkay sports at some point in the day.

what do you mean? A guy will choose pants rather than boxers if he's going to play sports that day? Do guys really have pants that they wear for playing sport?
did you not find discussing underwear preference with your brother a bit embarrassing? hope you told him
to get some boxers!

We have a very open family, so it didn't really bother me - I just thought it was funny!

And frankly, I don't mind what underwear he chooses. If his future girlfriends have a problem then that's up to them, but it's not like I'm going to love my brother any less just because he wears unusual pants!
what do you mean? A guy will choose pants rather than boxers if he's going to play sports that day? Do guys really have pants that they wear for playing sport?

It's probably best you don't even think about what professional sportsmen wear :biggrin:
Original post by Hydroxy
brb don't tell men what to wear
brb meninism
brb all women are rapists
brb male oppression

i dont get it.

brb = be right back.

I don't know how ur post makes any sense....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending