The Student Room Group

How many students procrastinate here (poll inside)

Poll

Q

do u procrastinate and do u get good grades??? dont lie

Scroll to see replies

Yes and yes.
Reply 2
Original post by Da Di Doo
Yes and yes.

teach me your ways son

actually, don't

but in all srsness, do you know what the definition of procrastinate means ?????

it means to be given a piece of work, and not starting it until the last day, not actually physically starting it on the day it's due, then not actually doing it at all
Yes and yes. Me starting homework for tomorrow at 10:35pm is a case in point.

I get good grades because, despite the fact that I procrastinate, I find time to (ineffectively) work at any ungodly hour
Original post by Veracity80
teach me your ways son

actually, don't

but in all srsness, do you know what the definition of procrastinate means ?????

it means to be given a piece of work, and not starting it until the last day, not actually physically starting it on the day it's due, then not actually doing it at all

Yes that is me. I never do homework until I am on my last warning and even then I hand it in late and do it badly but I still managed to get decent A Level GCSEs and A Level results.

Decent, not excellent.
Reply 6
Original post by Da Di Doo
Yes that is me. I never do homework until I am on my last warning and even then I hand it in late and do it badly but I still managed to get decent A Level GCSEs and A Level results.

Decent, not excellent.
my niqqa

we plato now

Original post by TheTechN1304

I get good grades because, despite the fact that I procrastinate, I find time to (ineffectively) work at any ungodly hour
dont worry brah were all gonna make it

Original post by It's_Ailie
we plato now brah
my niqqa

we plato now

dont worry brah were all gonna make it

we plato now brah

WOTs that m8 u avin a giggle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I procrastinate, I'm pretty sure most students do, no matter how much some deny it. An most of the time, I get an adequate enough grade.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
ok brahs i think ive decided to throw in the towel

i cant procrastinate any longer, though i have done a good job of it so far, i need to get some work done (srs)

ok brahs wish me luck
Original post by TheTechN1304

Yes, I get average/to good.

I did get some bad grades/failed courseworks too, but those were due to that I completely ignored them and didn't do anything or spent ridiculously little amounts of time on said tasks.

My tip would be, to work on how not to procrastinate as it's all right when you know/understand something already, but once you get yourself tasked with something you have no to minimal understanding of, that requires you to work and re-work your project for weeks or rely on other people, with habits to procrastinate you're going to fail it or make something rubbish & poor.

we plato now brah

Whaaat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leonardo da vinci procrasinated a lot as well. I say it's because our minds are so good we can't be bothered for petty work.
Reply 13
Is there a correlation between being a genius and procrastinating an unhealthy amount? I heard Mozart was a really bad slacker as well
didnt procrastinate and got good grade

/thread
Yes I procrastinate and yes I get good grades.
I find I get better grades when I leave everything right till the end

Don't ask
No, just no.
NEVER...
I have four pieces of homework due tomorrow and have had all the time to do them. Tell me I'm not procrastinating.
I often procrastinate but then I put in loads of effort when it's needed and end up with good grades.

Quick Reply

Latest