Foreplay with girlfriend Watch

Saaaammm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just to let people know I am a girl not a boy (everyone always gets confused lol) I have recently just got in a relationship with a girl and every time have sex she can't orgasm because of the antidepressants she's on, is there anything I can do differently? I know we aren't allowed tips on here so does anyone have advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If she can't orgasm by herself because of the antidepressants, it's unlikely that anything you do will make it easier and fussing about it will make it worse.

You don't need to have an orgasm to have a good time, sexually. Ask what gives her pleasure and listen to her answers.
roflcakes1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Being unable or less able to orgasm because of medication is a physiological problem, rather than one that can be easily changed by something you're doing. If she finds it a problem, her doctor might be able to help her find similar medication without such side effects, but as mentioned above, if she is still receiving pleasure she might not find it a problem. Just communicate with her and if she doesn't have a problem, then just leave it.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
This is such a common problem with antidepressants. I need to be careful in my reply, considering the no sex tips rule! Firstly, if your girlfriend is not upset by not being able to orgasm, then my advice is not to push it. Sex can still be great without orgasm. If she does want to orgasm, then there are things you can try like more of a slow build up to sex, more kissing and stuff e.g. The focus doesn't need to be on the obvious area, sometimes part of the problem is that the medication can make the genital area feel a bit numb, especially after stimulation so it can help to focus on the less obvious places. Also, relaxing and forgetting about orgasm being the aim can also be very helpful.

But sometimes you have to accept that it just isn't going to happen, if she doesn't feel able to do that then it's maybe time to consider a different medication. I have been in this situation, and it's not fun! I am also in a same-sex relationship with a girl, so this is very familiar! I ended up coming off the antidepressants because it was really getting to me that I was having such trouble orgasming. But my depression and anxiety has been really bad recently so if I had to go back on to medication I would deal with it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads