frankzilla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm concerned about submitting evidence, what do i have to do? and is there a deadline for 'evidence'?

Thank youuu!
Katy Barge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by frankzilla)
I'm concerned about submitting evidence, what do i have to do? and is there a deadline for 'evidence'?

Thank youuu!
Hi frankzilla,

All new applicants are asked for proof of identity. They don’t need to send us their UK passport, just give us the details and we can then confirm this information with HM Passport Office. If they don’t have a UK passport they’ll need to send us other evidence such as their birth certificate or non-UK passport. These must be originals, not photocopies.

Students applying for finance that depends on their household income may be asked for photocopies of financial evidence, such as their parents’ or partner’s P60 – they shouldn’t send us originals.

We recommend that students and sponsors provide the requested evidence as soon as possible to avoid any delays. Students can check what information or evidence is outstanding by logging in to their online account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance

You can find out more about the type of evidence students need to submit in our 'frequently asked questions' factsheet: www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/resources
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (628)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.43%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise