The Student Room Group

Older Girlfriends

I'm in year 11 and there is this girl in year 12 who I get along with and whenever we see each other we give each other hugs, should I ask for her number and text her and ask her out? Or should I leave it?
a year is nothing really m8. my gf is 23, i'm 18 but i have a beard and have a generally old face so i look about 25, she's chinese and looks about 15

go for it
Reply 2
Reply 3
If you like the prospect of ****ing an old granny with false teeth in 50 years...
it's fine OP

Original post by Steezy
If you like the prospect of ****ing an old granny with false teeth in 50 years...

:s-smilie:

it's one year difference.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
it's fine OP

Might even be a lot less than that! Way back when, there was a girl in year 11 who was born in the last week of August. She got on pretty well with a girl in year 10, who was born in the first week of September.

The girl in year 11 was literally less than a fortnight older than the girl in year 10. :eek:
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Might even be a lot less than that! Way back when, there was a girl in year 11 who was born in the last week of August. She got on pretty well with a girl in year 10, who was born in the first week of September.

The girl in year 11 was literally less than a fortnight older than the girl in year 10. :eek:

True enough.

My daughter's birthday is 25th September 2005 and she's in Year 3. She's got several friends whose birthdays are in July and August 2005, so only a month or two difference, but they're in Year 4.
Reply 7
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
it's fine OP

:s-smilie: clearly very little sense of humour... I was being sarcastic as it's clearly such a non-issue.
Go for it. Age is just a number at the end of the day as long as you're both mature it will be no problem. I was 18 and dated a 25 year old, the age difference didn't impact our relationship in any way, so one year difference will certainly be no problem so go for it!
Original post by Steezy
:s-smilie: clearly very little sense of humour... I was being sarcastic as it's clearly such a non-issue.

It's hard to gauge tone in non verbal format. I have a great sense of humour - I just didn't know you were being sarcastic. You do get a lot of plonkers on forums who would actually say something akin to what you said, but they would be serious about it.
Go for it! One year isn't a big difference, even in your mid-teens, and it sounds like you're getting along well together.
Reply 11
I've asked someone in year 12 I know as I dont see the girl that often as they separate year 12 and year 11 from each other. So I have a girl who i know to ask her in private what her number is and to give it to me
Reply 12
It was break and I was talking to her as she had free period and was going home, so I asked for her number as she gave it me, so then we both walked to the school gate talking, we then hugged and said good bye and walked off, I have been texting her but what do I do now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending