Turn on thread page Beta

Cats; yay or nay watch

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, nice to see that cat lovers are in the majority here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    Hate the little devils; passionatly love dogs though. Do you think it's an "either/or" situation?
    No and I dont understand why people always ask - Are you a cat or a dog person?

ReputationRep:
    Some people dislike cats only because they know cats are more intelligent than them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden Maverick)
    No and I dont understand why people always ask - Are you a cat or a dog person?
    Because it helps them sort the wheat from the chaff when choosing boyfriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Because it helps them sort the wheat from the chaff when choosing boyfriends
    So whats the right answer

ReputationRep:
    So whats the right answer
    cat person.

ReputationRep:
    Because girls want to be treated as cats not dogs?

ReputationRep:
    Because girls want to be treated as cats not dogs?
    No, because I couldn't marry someone who didn't love cats and who didn't want at least 3

ReputationRep:
    But why not liking cats and dogs?

ReputationRep:
    But why not liking cats and dogs?
    Because you will always like one better than the others.

Plus, I am terrified of dogs so I need someone who is equally as averse to them as me. No "petting" them as they walk past in the street or generally encouraging them over, for example.

IMO, if you like dogs as well as cats you are being treacherous to the very idea of cathood.

ReputationRep:
    i love my cats. they are both fat and lazy.

i found a great game with my cat the other day. he lies on my duvet (big double bed) and i pull it off til i thuds to floor and he just wakes up a little bit. you've no idea how funny it is. although he is to blame for all those days i'm lateb for college cos he's snuggled upto me in bed.

the pics are my puddy tats.

lou xxx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yay for cats! I've made friends with one who lives around near our halls here and sometimes he comes into our flat to be fed, then stalks off to one of our rooms for a snooze. So cute, he has us cat-loving ones wrapped around his tail!

ReputationRep:
    Yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I saw my college cat licking his willy the other day! I moved his head and told him he shouldn't do that in front of ladies. Then I gave him some treats
    Somebody *cough*TitHall*cough* apparently stole our college cat last year :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i think dogs are more closer
    i had many arguments on this question, so that did not even touch the slightly love for dogs, so what can this do??
    i have to say i do like big cats but not those house cat.
    my dog get so angry when he sees the cats next door and that makes me feel annoyed 2
    can some one tell me how to make the cat go away and never come to my garden?? i would be really happy if someone knows

ReputationRep:
    I like cats but i dont like cats inside the house. Fluff everywhere-blech. My cat has the very original name Kitty.
    This is not just a common kitty cat name. No no no! She is named after Kitty from pride and prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Having a discussion earlier, and it turns out the vast majority of my friends don't like cats, including mine Is this the general consensus? I'm sure there must be some cat lovers out there. I mean, how can you not like these?
    I love cats and they love me....

ReputationRep:
    I Love my cats I have 3 at home
    Domino- Black with a white spot on his neck
    Marmalade- Tabby with a white belly 10kg so v.v. Fat
    Jebus (My sis named her) Very fluffy chocolate brown 11months old.

Cats rule Dogs druel

ReputationRep:
    i meant to say this earlier. my cat is jealous of my bf. he sits there (the black and white one on the previous page) and gives us evil looks if we're watching a film or anything. and then my bf's cat runs away from me (she love everyone else)... has anyone else had problems with the other half's cat?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I love my cat! Shes 13 and Burmese and called Siam!

She is however the Queen of the Castle and she can be a bit of a ***** (especially whens he sleeps on my blakc clothes!) but shes great!
    heres a piccy
    Attached Images

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.