Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I had a quite scary dream last night! One of my friends was dying and needed extra ribs (?) so we all decided we would each donate one! I think I had some objection about paying someone and decided to remove my own, I used anesthetic (sp?) and a pair of pliers. It was quite disturbing really, I had botched up my DIY rib removal and now had a random bit of rib poking out! I was really nervous about my doctors reaction thinking he would be angry as the scar was huge & I had this big lumb of bone sticking out of me! I woke myself up by jabbing myself in effort to count my ribs! I think that's the craziest dream I've had in ages! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Hmm...I had a quite scary dream last night! One of my friends was dying and needed extra ribs (?) so we all decided we would each donate one! I think I had some objection about paying someone and decided to remove my own, I used anesthetic (sp?) and a pair of pliers. It was quite disturbing really, I had botched up my DIY rib removal and now had a random bit of rib poking out! I was really nervous about my doctors reaction thinking he would be angry as the scar was huge & I had this big lumb of bone sticking out of me! I woke myself up by jabbing myself in effort to count my ribs! I think that's the craziest dream I've had in ages! :confused:
    OMG that's so strange hehe

ReputationRep:
    Once I had a very disturbing dream that a Goodfellas pizza was chasing me. It rolled quickly behind me-the damn pizza even had a pair of arms and legs. And to make things worse the ''weapons'' this pizza was using to attack me, were the tomatoes and pineapple pieces of it's own ''body''(having great difficulty with pizza terminology here). It carried on throwing things at me, as it sped rapidly down the hill, breathing down my neck. I think in the end the pizza became smaller and smaller, until all that was left was a cheestring. Try analysing that!

ReputationRep:
    all the dreams i had in the plane were black and white,
    why????? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    all the dreams i had in the plane were black and white,
    why????? :confused:
    Do you smoke? Apparently people who do are more likely to dream in black and white.

ReputationRep:
    no.
    in all those dreams,i was always rolling down the stairs...pretty strange...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.