The Student Room Group

Exits from Euston station?

Wassup, y'all. To what roads can you exit to directly from euston station yo?

safe.
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Wassup, y'all. To what roads can you exit to directly from euston station yo?

safe.

Euston Road is the main one outside the station once you've crossed the small park/bus stop area. Melton Street is west of the station, and Eversholt Street on the east side.
Original post by jameswhughes
Euston Road is the main one outside the station once you've crossed the small park/bus stop area. Melton Street is west of the station, and Eversholt Street on the east side.

Ok, let's say i want to take an exit that would lead me to euston road the quickest. Do you know which exit I would have to take? Do the exits have names or something?
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Ok, let's say i want to take an exit that would lead me to euston road the quickest. Do you know which exit I would have to take? Do the exits have names or something?

Just walk in a straight line out from the platform, across the station concourse, through the bus station area and across the park. It's fairly straightforward. Do you have a smartphone that could guide you?
Original post by jameswhughes
Just walk in a straight line out from the platform, across the station concourse, through the bus station area and across the park. It's fairly straightforward. Do you have a smartphone that could guide you?

Ok, that's cool. Thanks, man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending