The Student Room Group

where to go??

My ideal future would be to go to uni in London to study marketing and then continue to live there because it's such a great place for job prospects and I've just always loved it. And I was also thinking about doing a sandwich year so that way I could get work experience in london which could open doors for me. But any time I look up respected unis for marketing none of them seem to be in London or even close. There are unis for marketing there, but none of them are as highly ranked. How important is the rank of uni if I do the course in London or should I be looking elsewhere? ://
Reply 1
Original post by irishpixies
My ideal future would be to go to uni in London to study marketing and then continue to live there because it's such a great place for job prospects and I've just always loved it. And I was also thinking about doing a sandwich year so that way I could get work experience in london which could open doors for me. But any time I look up respected unis for marketing none of them seem to be in London or even close. There are unis for marketing there, but none of them are as highly ranked. How important is the rank of uni if I do the course in London or should I be looking elsewhere? ://

In my opinion, the rank of you uni should come second to how you see yourself fitting in at the University. What I will say however is that I recommend a sandwich year, it was probably the best year in industry I could have asked for. Experience is invaluable when choosing and obtaining a career after University! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending