expelled from sixth form- advice needed Watch

alicecb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Basically I made a silly mistake and made fun of the principle (head) and I was caught on cctv. I was excluded because of this, then he decided to expel me. He was offended because I used a picture of his face
I am going to make an appeal, but I haven't got the letter through the post yet. (any advice on that)
I studied AS Biology, Fine Art, Photography and English Language, and are a few weeks into my A levels. I wanted to continue Fine Art and Photography, but all the colleges in the nearest area have different exam boards so I'll have to start AS again, and I also won't get funding because it is too late to apply for a bursary. Money is important because I come from a poor household, and have been unsuccessful in finding a job.
I've contacted loads of places, but none seem to want anything to do with me.
Also if I'm a drop out, what about ucas and applying to uni?
This is a hard time for me. I feel lost.
Please, I need all the advice I can get.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell your headmaster that you're sorry. If he doesn't forgive you, too bad. You deserved it Get a tutor Or maybe wait for your appeal first
Farah_786
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LOL
Barbarian King
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What was the point of doing that?

Will your future employers not think you will talk the same about them?
crayolaguy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why would you do that?
futbol
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What did you expect to achieve from your act?
alicecb
Rep:
?
Yep I knew I would get expelled but it was just so funny I couldn't resist and everyone else found it funny too, which encouraged me. I've called up a bunch of collages and they seem happy to have me and the staff I spoke to laughed, because they don't like him either.
Isn't it supposed to tell you how to challenge the decision in the letter of expulsion, because it doesn't say how to appeal?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicecb)
Yep I knew I would get expelled but it was just so funny I couldn't resist and everyone else found it funny too, which encouraged me. I've called up a bunch of collages and they seem happy to have me and the staff I spoke to laughed, because they don't like him either.
Isn't it supposed to tell you how to challenge the decision in the letter of expulsion, because it doesn't say how to appeal?
The fact that you still think it's funny makes me think that you're not ready for further education.
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what the......... you think that is funny?
Now there are your consequences - expelled from sixth form! And rightfully done so.

There is boundaries between making small silly jokes and doing that.
alicecb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlorophile)
The fact that you still think it's funny makes me think that you're not ready for further education.
sad 5 leif sad nein leif

Attached files
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thread got funny when you posted the picture, why did you delete it?
alicecb
Rep:
?
I had 250 of these printed for the lols

(Original post by Kitty-meaw)
what the......... you think that is funny?
Now there are your consequences - expelled from sixth form! And rightfully done so.

There is boundaries between making small silly jokes and doing that.
(Original post by Chlorophile)
Attached files
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicecb)
I had 250 of these printed for the lols

Okay then, so you come 'out here' for the lols. But take amount to emphasises for him. He would have obviously worked very hard to get to where he is now in life and then a silly inmature kid thinks its funny to play silly games which would obviously destroy the respect other students/ staff would have had for him when seeying these things? Do you really think its fair what you did to him? No, it is not and denitely not something to joke about. I bet you he is was very upset when he left at the end and went home... have some consideration please! This is really sick.
aranlong
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have fun with your perpetual minimum wage jobs, that is if you can work out how to speak to someone respectfully.

You don't deserve to go back to sixth form.
SnoochToTheBooch
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hahahahahaha this is ****ing hilarious you miserable *******s. Good luck at your next college.
Da Di Doo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was having a bad day but thank you for making me laugh
alicecb
Rep:
?
wot wuz dat
Attached files
cleveradam
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Da Di Doo)
I was having a bad day but thank you for making me laugh
This
ADotCross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You definitely won't be able to go back due to your actions. You should consider college or apprenticeship? Judging by what you said about your (A) level choices they seem a bit spread out and they don't seem to relate to each other(appart from Art/photography) , so I'm guess you haven't really considered your future properly.
tomfailinghelp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This would be hilarious if the joke was funny, but it just isn't. If you're going to get expelled by taking the piss out of your teacher, at least make the joke good, instead of using awful outdated memes.

Makes me think, along with your soft A-Levels, that people were laughing at you probably more than they were with you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (88)
9.97%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (146)
16.53%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (127)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.92%

Watched Threads