and btw, I want to be a freelance artist

Hahaha that explains it all.

Good luck kiddo!
Reply 21
Original post by WeedCanKill
Hahaha that explains it all.

Good luck kiddo!

haha thanks!
Top banter hahaha, most people on TSR are full on nerds with no lives, but srs ring up and apologise or something
Reply 23
Original post by Joshale
Top banter hahaha, most people on TSR are full on nerds with no lives, but srs ring up and apologise or something

It's fine now. A college which is better than the one I was at say they're happy to have me, and I get to do more crative stuff too!
Reply 24
Original post by alicecb
It's fine now. A college which is better than the one I was at say they're happy to have me, and I get to do more crative stuff too!

Really happy for you! I don't know why everyone on tsr is giving you such a hard time- probably because they're all goody two shoes. Good luck at your new college :smile:
Can't believe some people still believe this. The autism is so strong with you lot.
Original post by alicecb
Basically I made a silly mistake and made fun of the principle (head) and I was caught on cctv. I was excluded because of this, then he decided to expel me. He was offended because I used a picture of his face
I am going to make an appeal, but I haven't got the letter through the post yet. (any advice on that)
I studied AS Biology, Fine Art, Photography and English Language, and are a few weeks into my A levels. I wanted to continue Fine Art and Photography, but all the colleges in the nearest area have different exam boards so I'll have to start AS again, and I also won't get funding because it is too late to apply for a bursary. Money is important because I come from a poor household, and have been unsuccessful in finding a job.
I've contacted loads of places, but none seem to want anything to do with me.
Also if I'm a drop out, what about ucas and applying to uni?
This is a hard time for me. I feel lost.
Please, I need all the advice I can get.

I know it is hard but, you should probably say sorry to your principal.
Reply 27
Original post by The Shed End
Can't believe some people still believe this. The autism is so strong with you lot.

What?

Original post by tricky jj
I know it is hard but, you should probably say sorry to your principal.

I already apologised as soon as I was caught lol

Original post by 2en1
Really happy for you! I don't know why everyone on tsr is giving you such a hard time- probably because they're all goody two shoes. Good luck at your new college :smile:

Haha thanks, seems that way.

Quick Reply

Latest