The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone joining or wishing to join Coventry University college in January 2015 intake

I will be moving to January to CUC but still I am doubtful whether is it right decision taken by me or not!:frown:
If anyone joining then let me know please!

Scroll to see replies

hey
I'm joining in January too , and I'm also thinking if it is the right choice or not !!
I'm so confused 😞
Are you an undergrad or postgrad?
What is your major?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Undergraduate
Reply 3
Business and Law
BA hons
What about you?
Postgraduate
I'm gonna study Msc Management Information Systems
Reply 5
Thats okay!
Atlast I found someone in Jan Intake.
Did you get the offer from uni?
But as I told you I still don't know its the right choice !!
Yup
Reply 8
Yes!
So you are confused between what universities?
Coventry
Portsmouth
Brighton
Also I'm scared that maybe I am the yougest student in the major I chose Cuz I'm only 23 years old 😕😕
Reply 11
What I see in the ranks, coventry has good rank among those two!
And I have even taken the suggestion from the students who are presently there.No one had any negative or bad point.Infact they do have strong Industrial link ups.
And I don't feel that you are youngest or something..I would call it as a appropiate age!
I see
I think I'm gonna choose cu
The other two unis are too low in rank, and I wish to find students from my age even if they were studying different things
Reply 13
Yes!
You will find that too:smile:
Good Luck:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Joe_dave
Also I'm scared that maybe I am the yougest student in the major I chose Cuz I'm only 23 years old ������������

hi Joe_Dave, I'm gonna join MSc International marketing this january, and i'm only 21, well I think I'm the one who should be scared :biggrin:
finally I found someone who is younger than me who will study masters lol XD XD
Reply 16
Hy :smile:

I'm moving to Coventry in January and I am looking for accommodation. I got accepted at BSc Criminology :smile:
I'm willing to buddy up for a house or smth but also i'm interested in students who have a free room.

:smile:
Any undergraduate ? For jan intake
Hey guys! If any of yous are interested in accommodation, I'm moving out from my flat because I'm changing to another Uni and need someone to replace me.

It's Callice Court and it's really nice here, with en-suite toilets! The place is only a 5 minute walk away from the Uni/College and like 7 to the city centre, so it's really convenient! My flatmates are all really nice people and aren't messy at all, they all clean up after themselves :smile:

If anyone is interested just pm me!
Original post by Killpranay
Any undergraduate ? For jan intake

Yes! for the business and management course :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest