The Student Room Group

Plagiarism

Do the BTEC assessors actually use plagiarism checkers on your work?
Original post by Deeboss
Do the BTEC assessors actually use plagiarism checkers on your work?

Don't plagiarise. They probably won't use a plagiarism checker but seriously, don't be an idiot.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
Don't plagiarise. They probably won't use a plagiarism checker but seriously, don't be an idiot.

Okay thank you I will ensure im not an idiot.
Original post by Deeboss
Okay thank you I will ensure im not an idiot.

Thank you.
My school does. If you get more than 25% plagiarism, then you automatically fail the unit.
Reply 5
Im doing my BTEC abroad not in the uk. Does all my BTEC work get sent to the UK and checked or checked and marked by my school?
Original post by tshombe123
My school does. If you get more than 25% plagiarism, then you automatically fail the unit.

That's far too generous, we basically got fed to the hounds for anything above above 15% :emo:
Original post by Deeboss
Im doing my BTEC abroad not in the uk. Does all my BTEC work get sent to the UK and checked or checked and marked by my school?

If you're doing it via distance learning then it'll follow the same procedure, a few students will have their work sent off for moderation. :smile:
Original post by Binary Freak
That's far too generous, we basically got fed to the hounds for anything above above 15% :emo:

Guess i'm lucky :smile: I never get anything above 10% anyway. I never copy
Original post by tshombe123
Guess i'm lucky :smile: I never get anything above 10% anyway. I never copy

That was the same with me, most I got was 3% which was for identifying the criteria.. I have no idea how people manage to get 15+ anyway, unless they know literally nothing about the unit/course :hmmmm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending