University of Bath offer holders 2015 entry Watch

geometrix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So my application only got sent to my universities yesterday and already I've received an offer from Bath to study Mathematics and Physics on their MPhys course, and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Tell us below and we can all be like OMG YAY

Connect to University of Bath here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
laurenway
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got my unconditional offer! Congrats
ben60
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by geometrix)
So my application only got sent to my universities yesterday and already I've received an offer from Bath to study Mathematics and Physics on their MPhys course, and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Tell us below and we can all be like OMG YAY
May i know what your offer was?
May i also know what AS grades you applied with?
Thanks!!
geometrix
Rep:
?
(Original post by ben60)
May i know what your offer was?
May i also know what AS grades you applied with?
Thanks!!
Offer was A*AA, and my predicted grades are A*A*A
jowan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just got a conditional for maths with a year abroad! A* AA or A*AB with 2 in STEP
RossK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for Physics MPhys with a Year Abroad, A*AA
HennersPD
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a conditional offer on Wednesday for Chemistry with Industrial Placement Year - I need AAB at A2 !! I got this after only sending my application off on Tuesday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
idgentles
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What were all of your AS grades and how good do you think your personal statement was?
HennersPD
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by idgentles)
What were all of your AS grades and how good do you think your personal statement was?
Mine were ABCC and must've been good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
idgentles
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HennersPD)
Mine were ABCC and must've been good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome. Great job, I hope I get an offer too
McCustard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer from Bath for MPhys too! I was so relieved, though A*AA aren't exactly low grades (but I'm sure it'll be fine) A lot of people have told me that they loved Bath on the open day, but I never went to one - it was a bit of a last minute decision!
geometrix
Rep:
?
(Original post by McCustard)
Got an offer from Bath for MPhys too! I was so relieved, though A*AA aren't exactly low grades (but I'm sure it'll be fine) A lot of people have told me that they loved Bath on the open day, but I never went to one - it was a bit of a last minute decision!
I never went to an open day either, but hopefully I'll attend the offer holders' open day!
kara1702
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an of AAA offer a week and a bit ago for Chem Eng 5 years - AAAA at AS and A*A*A*A* predicted in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry.
owent4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got one for natsci?
tanyasharma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeh ! got a conditional offer for mechanical engineering with advance design and innovation.
TVIO
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah bath are really quick to offer I guess. Got mine real quick too. AAA/A*AB for comp sci(MCompu). Predicted A*A*A*(physics, computing, further maths), achieved A*Aaa (maths, gen studies, physics, computing) so far. Wooo I love having an offer
Daurbiss
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got offers for accounting and finance?
Deltasierra27
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Economics (with placements), 4 years. Offer; A*AA, Applied with: AS: AAAAAA, Predicted: A2: A*A*A*A* AS: A (FM). Applied on Monday, offer on Tuesday.
ben60
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tanyasharma)
Yeh ! got a conditional offer for mechanical engineering with advance design and innovation.

May i know what your offer is?
What AS grades did u apply with?
And what are your predicted grades?
Thanks
Jaycollard
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer from Bath one day after applying. A*AA for Economics with Politics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise