The Student Room Group

How can I respond to flirting?

I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know how to react when a girl compliments or flirts with me... I really don't know how to play along or what to say. Like for example if a girl says "You look cute in that shirt" and I'm not expecting it, I don't want it to be awkward by saying "Thanks, you're cute too".

Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know how to react when a girl compliments or flirts with me... I really don't know how to play along or what to say. Like for example if a girl says "You look cute in that shirt" and I'm not expecting it, I don't want it to be awkward by saying "Thanks, you're cute too".

Any advice?

Just act normal, don't be shy, be confident, act like you were expecting it and SOMETIMES complement the girl back. Good luck :smile:
Just do what i do. (WARNING: you have to be very good looking for this to work)

When she's finished with what she has to say, dont say a single thing. Dont even move. Stare at her. Stare at her eyes. Stare at her eyes deeply without blinking. Indeed, the eyes are the entry to the heart. She will be mesmerised.

But like i said before, this only works if you're very good looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Just do what i do. (WARNING: you have to very good looking for this too work)

When she's finished with what she has to say, dont say a single thing. Dont even move. Stare at her. Stare at her eyes. Stare at her eyes deeply without blinking. Indeed, the eyes are the entry to the heart. She will be mesmerised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what the.. :thumbsdown::titan:
Original post by Anonymous

Any advice?

just be like .. thank you and add in a "you too" if she's wearing something thats nice ... done
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Just do what i do. (WARNING: you have to very good looking for this to work)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haram. Haram Haram HARAM.

Good luck OP, I can't advise you, never been complimented -_-
say 'yh cheers'
Keep it cool and simple just thank her and carry on with the conversation, being playful helps too!
... Flirt back? If you fancy her? If you don't, just say thanks.

Compliment something she's wearing, or her hair, or some **** like that.
Reply 9
It doesn't happen very often which is why when it happens it becomes a bit of a surprise to me! It happened the other day, I didn't know what to do, I said "Thanks, you too" and then it went awkward :frown: I blew my chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending