The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
Can me and womanofsteel come to your second Birthday? :colonhash:

[video="youtube;OHtYBif7Ric"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtYBif7Ric[/video]

Just you :colonhash:

:biggrin: Peak clip. Did you see the real Superman wearing glasses in the background stopping to take a look, hid behind the lampshade then went about his business? :moon:
Original post by ironandbeer
I don't have anything against it - in fact I could totally see myself liking it very much (apart from the majority of supporters...). I guess in my case it's been down to like other things my concentration levels have always been absolute crap...but I now realise why and life will be commencing again very shortly. I'm almost considering having a second birthday like the Queen to accommodate it.

Original post by toonervoustotalk

How long have you known her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just you :colonhash:

:biggrin: Peak clip. Did you see the real Superman wearing glasses in the background stopping to take a look, hid behind the lampshade then went about his business? :moon:

No I didn't actually :tongue:

They say the Royals don't work for their money I disagree. Imagine being a Royal and having to associated with the plebs almost every bloody day of the year - there are far easier jobs about mate.
No I didn't actually :tongue:

lol well really it was just some guy in glasses but he got my attention :tongue:
They say the Royals don't work for their money I disagree. Imagine being a Royal and having to associated with the plebs almost every bloody day of the year - there are far easier jobs about mate.

Yeah haha :tongue:

Yeah haha :tongue:

Who's John Noble? :mmm:
Who's John Noble? :mmm:

I have no idea :tongue:
Original post by Norin
How long have you known her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since the 10th of September
I have no idea :tongue:

Ok so he's this big actor apparently but the funny thing is the thing I've seen him in was when The Bill went to Australia with one of my favourite characters :rofl:
Since the 10th of September

oh lol, so basically when you started then......and how long have you liked her? (If I may ask)
Ok so he's this big actor apparently but the funny thing is the thing I've seen him in was when The Bill went to Australia with one of my favourite characters :rofl:

Wow God...what are the chances? :eek: :tongue:
Original post by Norin
oh lol, so basically when you started then......and how long have you liked her? (If I may ask)

I think a week after I met her for the first time. She sits two seats away from me
Wow God...what are the chances? :eek: :tongue:

I just had to laugh...it wasn't even The Bill (which ran for 27 years so fair enough) but one single episode set in Australia :P Still I guess Oz is a fairly small population.
The day Iron & Chris get social lives :moon:
I think a week after I met her for the first time. She sits two seats away from me

Aww bless so sweet. I remember when I first started their was a guy who likes this girl on the first day, so he sat next to her and two days later made his move by kissing her on the cheek and asking her out, they're still going out.:smile:
Original post by Norin
Aww bless so sweet. I remember when I first started their was a guy who likes this girl on the first day, so he sat next to her and two days later made his move by kissing her on the cheek and asking her out, they're still going out.:smile:

Aww
If I had done that I would have gotten a slap across my face as she had a boyfriend at that time lol
Now she is single!!!
Original post by itssimplyme
The day Iron & Chris get social lives :moon:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest