Jackvicks
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, I'm pretty sick of going into a lecture and hand writing notes on pieces of loose paper, because they always get seem to get lost and often don't make sense without the actual powerpoint. Therefore I am looking into getting a tablet, however I have no idea which to get. Here are the features I want/need...
- Microsoft Office (so I can open the powerpoint myself in lecture.)
- The ability to annotate said powerpoints, ideally with a stylus.
- Relatively cheap.
If anyone can recommend a tablet that would be great, and point any other features out which would be useful for a student.
Cheers
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Adderall.
futbol
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab s 10.1 (2014 edition)

Or buy a book like most people.
EllOhEllAy
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Microsoft surface tabs, I use one so I don't have to take my laptop to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TolerantBeing
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I loved my iPad mini for uni. Nice and small to easily fit in my bag, so much better than hand writing notes. What's nice is saving the lecture presentation beforehand and just writing additional notes in each slide. So much easier when you go to revise!

Only thing is be wary of Siri, sometimes it's easy to set him off at an unsuitable moment :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (94)
27.01%
No (92)
26.44%
I'm not sure (44)
12.64%

Watched Threads