The Student Room Group
You'd be hard pushed to find guys with no eyes...
Why do guys go for slim girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?
Nope not me, last thing I'd want... I like blonde blue eyed, dwarfs.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Nope not me, last thing I'd want... I like blonde blue eyed, dwarfs.
:colonhash:
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Why do guys go for slim girls with blonde hair and blue eyes?

I disagree. Guys have very little preference when it comes to hair colour in a girl, as I don't think it adds anything nor takes away, whether it's blond, brunette, black or red. You get very attractive, "10/10" girls with all hair colours.

And it's quite similar with height. You can get extremely attractive short girls, average height and tall girls. And again, pale skin, olive skin etc are all appreciated with even weighting.

This goes markedly against the female trend where there is large bias towards tall and dark features. There is much more variation in traits in what guys find attractive. Granted, slim is a consistent desire.
Original post by Awesome-o
I disagree. Guys have very little preference when it comes to hair colour in a girl, as I don't think it adds anything nor takes away, whether it's blond, brunette, black or red. You get very attractive, "10/10" girls with all hair colours.

And it's quite similar with height. You can get extremely attractive short girls, average height and tall girls. And again, pale skin, olive skin etc are all appreciated with even weighting.

This goes markedly against the female trend where there is large bias towards tall and dark features. There is much more variation in traits in what guys find attractive. Granted, slim is a consistent desire.

I think girls care even less about hair and eye colour in guys... I know loads of girls who like blue eyes or fair hair on guys. It's just personal preference. I was trying to prove a point with my post that you can't generalise the exact preferences of either gender when it comes to something as unimportant as hair or eye colour.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I think girls care even less about hair and eye colour in guys... I know loads of girls who like blue eyes or fair hair on guys. It's just personal preference. I was trying to prove a point with my post that you can't generalise the exact preferences of either gender when it comes to something as unimportant as hair or eye colour.

And is height unimportant too?
Original post by Awesome-o
And is height unimportant too?

No, it's more important than eye and hair colour, but not nearly as much as men emphasise it.
no most men like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes and maybe this is the opposite if dark hair and eyes but most men would care if she had brown hair etc. Whereas most girls seem to solely go for this ideal of tall with dark hair and eyes
Not for me actually.
I mostly like blonde guys.
Original post by barbarakleinn3
Not for me actually.
I mostly like blonde guys.

You replied to a 7 year old thread...

Latest

Trending

Trending