kirtyp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Urgently need a room in any student halls in birmingham!
Preferably the heights or cosmo or clv
Anyone selling or wantin to move out????
wy_chin
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kirtyp)
Hi are you by any chance a female undergrad with the university of birmingham? I have a room to let, it is a single room in an all girls shared flat, located at Aitken wing which is 5 mins walk to the Hub for restaurants and 20 mins to main campus. The fees are inclusive of bills and meal plan so you don't have to worry about cooking for yourself! it is 137GBP per week. The room is extremely clean since my mum and I cleaned it but never moved in. if you're interested please message Cheers
kirtyp
Rep:
?
(Original post by wy_chin)
Hi are you by any chance a female undergrad with the university of birmingham? I have a room to let, it is a single room in an all girls shared flat, located at Aitken wing which is 5 mins walk to the Hub for restaurants and 20 mins to main campus. The fees are inclusive of bills and meal plan so you don't have to worry about cooking for yourself! it is 137GBP per week. The room is extremely clean since my mum and I cleaned it but never moved in. if you're interested please message Cheers
Ah I'm actually at BCU :l but thanks anyway!
Zeekay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah I'm actually at BCU :l but thanks anyway!
I have a room! Its an ensuite located in the heights! Close by are aston and bcu! Direct message me for further information. You can have it right away. For private matters im moving home instead of staying away.
pdsingh
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
has anyone else got a room in cosmo Birmingham which they want to sell or are looking to move out ??
wy_chin
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a room to let it's for undergrad females only in the vale where the social hub is message me if you're interested
yooo1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i am a male. Has anyone else got a room in cosmo they want to rent? Its urgent !
kirtyp
Rep:
?
(Original post by yooo1)
i am a male. Has anyone else got a room in cosmo they want to rent? Its urgent !

I know someone selling a room at cosmo!
yooo1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know someone selling a room at cosmo!
could you PM the details....
wy_chin
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
if any undergraduate females are looking for a room i have one! PM me for details
hwalusimo1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're still looking, I'm selling a room at CLV
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads