The Student Room Group

fashion business, paris or milan?

I am currently studying business studies in London. However, after graduating, i am planning to take a 1 year fashion business course. My plan is to study at Istituto Marangoni. Milan and Paris are the 2 campuses that take students for this particular course. However, I'm not sure whether I should choose paris or milan. For someone who barely speaks italian or french, and based on fashion aspect, which one do you think suits me the best? And is there any recommendation for fashion business uni that offers 1 year intensive course other than istituto marangoni?
Original post by Cherylstevenson
I am currently studying business studies in London. However, after graduating, i am planning to take a 1 year fashion business course. My plan is to study at Istituto Marangoni. Milan and Paris are the 2 campuses that take students for this particular course. However, I'm not sure whether I should choose paris or milan. For someone who barely speaks italian or french, and based on fashion aspect, which one do you think suits me the best? And is there any recommendation for fashion business uni that offers 1 year intensive course other than istituto marangoni?

Hi, did you end up studying at marangoni? Im moving soon and going to be doing fashion business at their london campus.

Quick Reply

Latest