NATerroristO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As my name suggests I hate NATO. Why? because they act like a moral authority in the world but are only there to further interests of the globalist NWO pigs. They are nothing but bullies and tools of America's foreign policy. Recently NATO called on Moscow to comply with international law, why don't NATO do the same to America and Israel who have broken more intentional laws? their double standards are very revealing. Even in Ukraine it's Ukraine's military who are the one's doing all the killing that's resulted in many civilian deaths yet Russia is the bad guy? tens of thousands in Eastern Ukraine have even fled over to Russia where it's safe.
stewarte
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NATerroristO)
As my name suggests I hate NATO. Why? because they act like a moral authority in the world but are only there to further interests of the globalist NWO pigs. They are nothing but bullies and tools of America's foreign policy. Recently NATO called on Moscow to comply with international law, why don't NATO do the same to America and Israel who have broken more intentional laws? their double standards are very revealing. Even in Ukraine it's Ukraine's military who are the one's doing all the killing that's resulted in many civilian deaths yet Russia is the bad guy? tens of thousands in Eastern Ukraine have even fled over to Russia where it's safe.
Have we been reading the same news headlines... or?
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't trust NATO (or the USA) in the slightest but this seems... overreactionary. There's little that can be done with Israel without threatening the entire Earth's existence, namely because of the Samson Option. A bit like the Hong Kong situation at the moment: it's a blatant disregard of the Sino-British Joint Declaration, but there's little that can be done without potentially destroying our own economy (which they will undoubtedly threaten to do if we push too hard, like the Russian sanctions).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads