The Student Room Group

It's complicated...

Well, it's about a guy from my sport team (I'm a girl, 18)...
Officially, we hate each other because of some thing that happened when I was still a beginner in the club we both attend to, but the truth is that I find him very hot and I have had a crush on him for like 2 years now (he's 17). He doesn't actually seem like a ****head but I'm scared to start the talk even if he's on his own without his mates around. Also for the past few weeks I caught him a lot of times staring at me while the training for quite long (longer than 3 secs). What should I do?
HELP! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
Well, it's about a guy from my sport team (I'm a girl, 18)...
Officially, we hate each other because of some thing that happened when I was still a beginner in the club we both attend to, but the truth is that I find him very hot and I have had a crush on him for like 2 years now (he's 17). He doesn't actually seem like a ****head but I'm scared to start the talk even if he's on his own without his mates around. Also for the past few weeks I caught him a lot of times staring at me while the training for quite long (longer than 3 secs). What should I do?
HELP! :confused: :confused: :confused:

What's the worst that could happen if you go up and speak to him?
Hey, what can be the worst if u go and speak to him. I am not saying to go and give urself to him, just try and be nice with him. It's often said that great relations start between foes. :smile: good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you go weird on the wall ride section and ride with steeze rather than just pure rotations on the slope you'll get results yo....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Black Flame
Hey, what can be the worst if u go and speak to him. I am not saying to go and give urself to him, just try and be nice with him. It's often said that great relations start between foes. :smile: good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It just feels weird! He's got that blink in the eye that puts me off whenever our eyes meet, hot body and some screwed up sense of humor that is similar to mine. For some reason, I have a feeling we'd click straight away if we started talking, but he just makes me go shy and I dunno what to say :colondollar:
But still, thanks for "good luck", coz yesterday I asked him to spar with me next week, so we'll see how things will go... :smile:
Great, I hope everything go well between you and him, on my side I am still waiting for a hot girl to come and confess her crush for me. That will be a dream i won't like to wake up from.:biggrin:
Original post by Black Flame
Great, I hope everything go well between you and him, on my side I am still waiting for a hot girl to come and confess her crush for me. That will be a dream i won't like to wake up from.:biggrin:

Wait no more Your dreams have been answered :wink:
I have a crush on you :biggrin:
You wanna go out?
Original post by Anonymous
Wait no more Your dreams have been answered :wink:
I have a crush on you :biggrin:
You wanna go out?

Yeah, I will like it:colondollar:. just tell me how to contact u and we will see where it goes:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending