The Student Room Group

What's the silliest thing that happened during freshers?

Story time!

:cookie:

Here's mine, it's a doozy:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Someone posted a Facebook picture of a guy with a road sign stuck in between his asscheeks at like 3am.
Original post by ThatNorthernLad
Someone posted a Facebook picture of a guy with a road sign stuck in between his asscheeks at like 3am.

:lolwut:

Just... why?
Reply 3
Well

I downed a bottle of vodka in around 20 minutes, I rarely remember anything after that but from what I heard, I went into my room and apparently I was in there for like 10 minutes so they came to check on me and I had a load of moisturizer on my face not rubbed in, so they had to do it for me, one of my mates put me on my bed to chill out for a while and he wanted to let me sleep but rest wanted to get me out with them to the club (good choice) so apparently we walked there whilst i was holding onto someone, I got a prep talk about acting sober, so I was in the line and when I showed my passport I fell into the bouncer and he was like how much you had to drink? I said "2 hours" so yeh I didn't get in, my mate apparently got me a burger from the van but i dropped it and tried eating it off the floor before they dragged me away, one of ym mates phoned one of the reps we were mates with from the club to get his manager to let me in, as they came I fell onto the floor so few of mates got me a taxi back to the flat but I begged them not to send me to bed because I wanted to stay out and cried, I then ran off at 12am, and appaz they all came back to the flat at 2am and I wasn't in my room, so from 12am-before 6am I was somewhere I have not a clue (in this time I woke up with a pulled chest muscle though, **** knows) as I woke up in my bed at 6am.. naked with a right bad chest...

good night though!

oh yeah, someone took a dump in a cup in the halls..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Joshale
Well

I downed a bottle of vodka in around 20 minutes

... I think I found where you went wrong. :yy:
Reply 5
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
... I think I found where you went wrong. :yy:

haha, mixture of a drinking game, and just drinking it fast:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Joshale
haha, mixture of a drinking game, and just drinking it fast:smile:

How big was this bottle? My mate downed a lot less than a whole bottle of vodka and had to have his stomach pumped. He's a relatively big guy as well.
Reply 7
Original post by CRW1996
How big was this bottle? My mate downed a lot less than a whole bottle of vodka and had to have his stomach pumped. He's a relatively big guy as well.

50cl, I didn't down it on it's own as I had mixtures with it, but I guess I'm also a big guy
I played a Criminal Minds drinking game by myself and threw up on our fridge
On our first night we went outside to find that a good 40+ people running around outside naked. The security guards didn't know where to look haha.
Original post by Joshale

I downed a bottle of vodka in around 20 minutes

>downed
>20 minutes

Original post by CRW1996
He's a relatively big guy

Original post by shiggydiggy
>downed
>20 minutes

>implying that it wouldn't get you ****ed
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Story time!

:cookie:

Here's mine, it's a doozy:

Spoiler

Following this up...

I went to a party and somebody wiped their bum on the lightbulb then screwed it back in after :eek:
On Monday night we had a hypnotist in the SU. At the start he brought some volunteers up on to the stage. He hypnotised them and got them to do various things for a while (at least an hour).

Well, at the end, he hypnotised the guys into thinking they were women and they needed to do a strip tease. Then he sent them out into the audience, where they started stripping off their clothes while dancing. At least one of them ended up naked. :rofl:

At the start of the show I was a bit unhappy I was at the back and couldn't get any good photos. But after the last thing I was kind of happy that I was stuck at the back.
Original post by LeaX
On our first night we went outside to find that a good 40+ people running around outside naked. The security guards didn't know where to look haha.

Did you ever find out what that was all about? Doubt lots of people were running around naked for no reason.
Original post by RFowler
Did you ever find out what that was all about? Doubt lots of people were running around naked for no reason.

It turned out to be a form of tradition lol
Original post by Champagne Supernova

:facepalm: That is truly silly.

Cringe.

Original post by LeaX

This is my favourite one so far :teehee:

Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Following this up...

I went to a party and somebody wiped their bum on the lightbulb then screwed it back in after :eek:

:lolwut:

What is wrong with people?!?
Original post by Champagne Supernova

What idiot called the fire brigade for THAT? If he can get up, he can get down.

I'd have just said "listen mate, you've got 2 choices, climb down or fall out. let us know in the morning which option you took".

Its like people who call an ambulance because someone has thrown up. Is he still breathing? Then he's fine.

People just have no common sense nowadays.
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Following this up...

Did it work as a glitterball after that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending