Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Recently, i have been totally disgusted as there was a lice epidemic !!!!people actually think they are healthy.... :eek: Come on.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Headlice have been proven to like clean hair. It is not the person who gets them fault it is as easy as catching a cold and they can be easily delt with.

ReputationRep:
    nope luckly i have never had them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    nope luckly i have never had them
    Same here...but they are rife amongst primary school students including my brother...

ReputationRep:
    I had them when I was primrary school. Its horrible your head never stops itching.

ReputationRep:
    I had headlice when I was 12. I had to cut off all my long hair! I was gutted. I looked so stupid with a bob!

ReputationRep:
    My brother shaved my 2 year old niece's head. SHe kept having nits and giving them to the baby and saying "BEASTIES!" when she saw one crawling around on the baby's scalp.

She looked cool

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.