I'm thinking about... A level, university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkso)
    I'm studying... Computers, maths

I'm interested in... Computers, Linux, maths, generative visuals

I'm thinking about... A level, university
    Hey there!

Welcome to The Student Room :hi:

How are you studies going for you at the moment? Take a look at some of the subject specific forums. Check out the Computer Science and ICT and Maths forums! Here you might find others talking about the subjects that you're currently studying! Let me know what you think!

If you have any questions then please get in touch! For now, happy TSR'ing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeanlucpicard)
    Hey there!

Welcome to The Student Room :hi:

How are you studies going for you at the moment? Take a look at some of the subject specific forums. Check out the Computer Science and ICT and Maths forums! Here you might find others talking about the subjects that you're currently studying! Let me know what you think!

If you have any questions then please get in touch! For now, happy TSR'ing!

Cheers Jean! Didn't realise this was an auto post actually , just saw the notification...

They're alright, I just posted a question on this site asking for help studying though ha... So perhaps they could be going better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkso)
    Cheers Jean! Didn't realise this was an auto post actually , just saw the notification...

They're alright, I just posted a question on this site asking for help studying though ha... So perhaps they could be going better
    No problem at all - we try to help out as many people as possible

If you need anything, please give me a shout

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.