The Student Room Group

Relationship Advice needed! Please Help!

So, I'm 16, and my mother is Marrying my soon to be Father in law, Now he has 11 Siblings, One of which has a daughter who has a 17 Year old hottie who's pulling the moves on me, I like her but is it wrong to go there, Is she like family?

Help! Please!
Reply 1
Firstly, he won't be your Father in law.

Secondly, yes that's fine - as long as there's no biological link, go for your fit sister
Reply 2
Original post by Steezy
Firstly, he won't be your Father in law.

Secondly, yes that's fine - as long as there's no biological link, go for your fit sister

Oops sorry, won't let me chnage it, I MEAN STEP FATHER PEOPLE! Would It not make things awkward with the familly though? We always see eachother at family gatherings, She obviously has no problems with it but I'm not sure it wiuld be the best idea?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Oops sorry, won't let me chnage it, I MEAN STEP FATHER PEOPLE! Would It not make things awkward with the familly though? We always see eachother at family gatherings, She obviously has no problems with it but I'm not sure it wiuld be the best idea?

Of course it would be awkward. You'd be ****ing your step sister.
Reply 4
Original post by Steezy

See that's what I was asking, Wouldn't be my Step-Sister, It's my Step-Fathers, Sisters, Daughters, Daughter. Dunno what that makes her, He knows she's interested and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.... Tad Confused, Need time to think about it I think
Nah go for it son
Reply 6
See that's what I was asking, Wouldn't be my Step-Sister, It's my Step-Fathers, Sisters, Daughters, Daughter. Dunno what that makes her, He knows she's interested and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.... Tad Confused, Need time to think about it I think

Well I don't know your family but she seems basically like a complete stranger based on that tenuous relation. Go for it.
If you ain't bound by blood it's all good
Reply 8
Original post by Steezy

Original post by Steezy
Well I don't know your family but she seems basically like a complete stranger based on that tenuous relation. Go for it.

She's always around at Family events as such but wouldn't technically become a member of my family... We're not exactly at the age to be going long haul so would probaby just be some fun? Worth it?
Reply 9

She's always around at Family events as such but wouldn't technically become a member of my family... We're not exactly at the age to be going long haul so would probaby just be some fun? Worth it?

Yeah, go for it
Original post by Steezy
Yeah, go for it

Thanks for the help, Still not sure, Seems like it would cause problems within the family....
Like people say you are not blood related but let’s say you get serious or whatever with each other, how would you introduce each other to people? As your step sister or girlfriend? It’s kind of wrong in a way but you’re not blood related so ...

Quick Reply

Latest