The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

freshers week starts 2nd october. read the new hall thread for info about it.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
and yes, 1st of october is the moving in date.

New Hall - New! and pretty cool! check out the thread and obviously you've got your starter pack! Really there isn't soo much to worry about, if you're confused about anything just ask the question on the forums or call up the uni if its a specific problem. Other than that, get there, move in and have fun!
Reply 3
i soo did not get a freshers pack at all . . unless i did :confused: hmmm . . what was in it?
alias26
i soo did not get a freshers pack at all . . unless i did :confused: hmmm . . what was in it?

i got mine, its full of cards and offers. what a load of *******s. i dont wanna go clubbing. or go drinking..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 5
how come u like that? u a fresher btw? kinda with u on dat one tho
alias26
how come u like that? u a fresher btw? kinda with u on dat one tho

i mean i hate crowded places. i just get reall nervous. and once i was forced to dance and didnt like it.. after 10 secs i just got out of the party.

dont drink as it makes you do stupid things. and if you want to be close to god you dont want alcohol blocking your mind.

i find it dirty and disrespectfull that ppl can drink go clubbing and dance all close and grind with each other.

as i said not my thing
Reply 7
lol i know wher u coming from . . i dont drink . . where u stayin btw?
alias26
lol i know wher u coming from . . i dont drink . . where u stayin btw?

at home..... :biggrin: im not staying at any halls. bcoz this is my city.:cool:
Reply 9
lucky . . go u
at least u know ur way around . .
alias26
lucky . . go u
at least u know ur way around . .

what about you?

how come you not into clubbin drinkin etc etc ? out of interest why aint it you thing?
Reply 11
haha! i like free rubbish! :biggrin:
When in the commercial fair? FREE rubbish is awesome! lol.
the lectures wont be much more then introduction lectures will they? i hope we dont have to do too much proper work during freshers.
elyse180887
the lectures wont be much more then introduction lectures will they? i hope we dont have to do too much proper work during freshers.

im gonna be older than every1. bcoz i took a kinda gap year in the 1st year of college.
so your 19 then? me too.
oh thats ok then. how many tutorials should we expect to have?
ok thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending