Student Finance System Error - Manual Payment - Received nothing.

Watch
SuperQ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am in my final year of university.
I applied as normal gave in all my details.

I expected payment on time - I noticed something strange on my account which was a request for a child grant form. I phoned them up and said I don't have children - they then told me there was an error on the system and they'd sort it out.

This was almost two months ago.

One advisor told me he would sort it out as soon as the call was over and I'd be paid in 3-4 working days. He said that they just didn't do anything about it and ignored it despite the 5-6 previous calls.

It's been 5 days now and I've got no money and rent is due on Monday (Private university accommodation).

The last person I spoke to, told me that because there's a system error and it requires manual payment he couldn't give me a time estimate.

I've been calling almost daily. I shouldn't have to. There's no error on my part. I don't know why I'm expecting a solution from this forum lol.

I have a headache.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello

Am sorry when it come's to payments you need to contact us on 0300 100 0607 so we can look at your account specifics.

Thanks
dvani0909
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,I appreciate this is an old thread.But I am stuck in same situation, I have applied for my 4th year of medical degree at uni and they just keep saying it is a system error. I am due to pay for my child care and rent soon, and with a pandemic added , it is playing with my mental health. I do not know what to do.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dvani0909)
Hi,I appreciate this is an old thread.But I am stuck in same situation, I have applied for my 4th year of medical degree at uni and they just keep saying it is a system error. I am due to pay for my child care and rent soon, and with a pandemic added , it is playing with my mental health. I do not know what to do.
Hi there, please give us a call on 0300 100 0607 or private message us on Facebook/Twitter with your name and CRN.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors are most important to you when considering a university in Clearing?

How well the uni/course ranks (6)
17.14%
Location (6)
17.14%
How effective their covid-19 policies are (1)
2.86%
What courses they offer (7)
20%
Course content (6)
17.14%
Social life options (4)
11.43%
Accommodation options (3)
8.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed