rubycrystal
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
is humanities its own subject and history,geographyand rs separate subjects too beacause
some people say that humanities is just basically history geography and rs but in our school humanities is a separate subject.
also is it bad if you took the humanities subject as one option for gcse and geography as the second option for gcse
kelefi
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
if your school offers humanities, then it is ofc a separate subject, but hist, geog and rs are also considered to be a humanities subject.
its not "bad" if you take 2 humanities many people take 2 or even 3 humanities
chichi98
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I took 3 humanities 1 because we had to (full course RS) and geography and history because I wanted to. It was a lot of work but I got there in the end and now study Geography at AS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harvey Dent
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Looks like somebody needs to go back and resit their English GCSE.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (66)
33.17%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27.14%
No (52)
26.13%
I'm not sure (27)
13.57%

Watched Threads