Should I tell truth about my "number" ? Watch

Josh__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey everyone, to put it mildly I been abit of a naughty boy. Slept with a lot of girls, never really bothered me, but now I've met this girl who I really like She's a good girl and I'm worried it'll put her off if I admit how many girls I've been with.

shall I tell her the truth?
please help, thanks
Madd Taurusette
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josh__)
Hey everyone, to put it mildly I been abit of a naughty boy. Slept with a lot of girls, never really bothered me, but now I've met this girl who I really like She's a good girl and I'm worried it'll put her off if I admit how many girls I've been with.

please help, thanks
That's no one's business, mate.

If she asks you, tell her honestly, let her cry about it if she wants. But you don't have to say it otherwise.
Desperation
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tell her, but divide the number by 4 first
Madd Taurusette
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
x

(Original post by Desperation)
tell her, but divide the number by 4 first
Don't listen to him, OP. Once someone asks you to tell the truth, tell it. I'd rather have a sexually liberal man who's honest about it

over a liar.

Now if I don't ask, I must not care so don't stress.
Kittiara
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If she asks, tell her the truth. Once you reach a certain age, most people will have a bit of a history. Some people have been a lot more active than others, but the past is the past and it shouldn't have an impact on the current relationship.

It's true that there are those who won't like it, but you are who you are. If she rejects you, that isn't great, but acceptance that's based on a lie isn't exactly a positive start of the relationship. Let's say you lie, it works out, and she somehow finds out that you haven't been honest, or you may want to tell her the truth at some point... could get really awkward and unpleasant. Best to get it over with as soon as she wants to know.
RyRy1998
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

please help, thanks
If she likes you enough she won't care, That's your past, She's hopefully your future... If she brings it up, tell her the truth, If not, don't worry
Comus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If she asks you could tell her that you'd rather not share that information or you should give an honest answer. Don't lie.
Madd Taurusette
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hydroxy)
NEVER discuss your personal sexual history with a new partner. It is absolutely none of their business.

And neither is theirs to you.

It makes no difference to the relationship what so ever so what's the point in discussing it ?

If you're happy to tell and she's asking then it's up to you but noone is "obliged" to tell their new partner anything about their sexual history unless they were a convicted rapist, former prostitute or have a contagious disease.
Haha. Good one. But true :eek:
Alfissti
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Honesty is the best policy as lies will always come back and bite you most likely when you least expect it.
mathsmathsmaths
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell her. She deserves better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads