Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    if u think 'f*ck u' then that kinda suggests a strong emotion of anger, this meaning that u care
    Or maybe it's because it's part of me so whatever they say, I think 'F*ck you' in return.

ReputationRep:
    if u think 'f*ck u' then that kinda suggests a strong emotion of anger, this meaning that u care
    read my above Qu pls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    let me ask you personally.... has someone said anything to you/about you that has upset you ever?
    yes, but i didn't answer the poll with 'no', so that is obvious really

ReputationRep:
    yes, but i didn't answer the poll with 'no', so that is obvious really
    well i didn't know what you answered the poll with

ReputationRep:
    take the initiative and have a look then
    can't be bothered to scroll back, did you even say it?

ReputationRep:
    I just think it's very our generation to say "I don't care what people think..." when we really do, we really really do. We have this big "thing" abotu individuality *yawn* and that by acknowledging that we care about what others think we are doing ourselves down. I don't think saying "I don't care" is particularly brave unless you truely mean it (and I think only content hermits truely mean it )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I just think it's very our generation to say "I don't care what people think..." when we really do, we really really do. We have this big "thing" abotu individuality *yawn* and that by acknowledging that we care about what others think we are doing ourselves down. I don't think saying "I don't care" is particularly brave unless you truely mean it (and I think only content hermits truely mean it )
    No you are taking this beyond the original context, sure i care about getting marks and money and stuff to buy stuff but what random people who i will probably never see again think is not my problem or my concern

ReputationRep:
    say what - it's a PUBLIC poll - jus look at it!!!
    i asked you if anyone has said something that has upset you i.e. if you chose " no " as an answer, i presumed you didn't care what people ever said about you, hence no one has ever said anything to upset you

GET IT NOW>?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    No you are taking this beyond the original context, sure i care about getting marks and money and stuff to buy stuff but what random people who i will probably never see again think is not my problem or my concern
    I think I'm pertaining to the thread title. And I was talking about what people think of us, not what possessions we can acquire.

I'm just giving my opinion and I know some people won't agree with it but it's really helping me to try and understand what I think is human nature.

ReputationRep:
    i asked you if anyone has said something that has upset you i.e. if you chose " no " as an answer, i presumed you didn't care what people ever said about you, hence no one has ever said anything to upset you

GET IT NOW>?
    key word,... UPSET not " if anyone has said anything about u "

ReputationRep:
    Wow, when I voted, there were 3 times as many people who voted 'Yes' than 'No'. Am I really that good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Wow, when I voted, there were 3 times as many people who voted 'Yes' than 'No'. Am I really that good?
    nah jst lucky =P hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I honestly don't care what people think about me. Sure it can tough when people you think of as friends turn on you or spread rumors or something, but among friends it is common to mock each other. Hell, its our 6th form sport! Strangers saying things about you is easily ignored. The only things you should take to heart are the truth, and that should be easily accepted. I think that the only way people can care about others opinions of them is when their opinion of themself matches, and is as low as, their tormentors.

ReputationRep:
    i got it in the first place - it is you who seems to have confused yourself. i said yes i have been upset by something someone has said abouts me, hence that is why i didn't answer 'no' on the poll?

understand?
    oh so now you're saying you said it? a minute ago you told me to check on the poll itself! geez, women, they are a mystery.

ReputationRep:
    do YOU care what other ppl think of you?
    Of course. A good reputation is essential.

ReputationRep:
    say what - it's a PUBLIC poll - jus look at it!!!
    that is what you said, you told me to LOOK at the public poll

ReputationRep:
    Thera Erro Memeory Depleted

ReputationRep:
    yes....
    exactly then i said something like " how can looking at the public poll tell me whether you got upset about someone saying something to you "

DUHHHH

ReputationRep:
    exactly then i said something like " how can looking at the public poll tell me whether you got upset about someone saying something to you "

DUHHHH
    :rolleyes: i thought you were a clever boy - look you just misunderstood somewhere along the way, don't worry about it

i said in a post that i have got upset HENCE that is why i DIDN'T vote no on the poll! - this is the last time i'm explaining - it's not important unless you have anything else to say on the matter?

ReputationRep:
    She didn't answer the poll (the sentence continues) with "no" !

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.