The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Tinykates
:rolleyes: i thought you were a clever boy - look you just misunderstood somewhere along the way, don't worry about it :biggrin:

i said in a post that i have got upset HENCE that is why i DIDN'T vote no on the poll! - this is the last time i'm explaining - it's not important unless you have anything else to say on the matter?

Originally Posted by DazzYa6
can't be bothered to scroll back, did you even say it?

say what - it's a PUBLIC poll - jus look at it!!!

" i said in a post that i have got upset " tk

nuff said.
Reply 61
TK
OP
blissy
She didn't answer the poll (the sentence continues) with "no" !
maybe the double negative confused him :biggrin:
Reply 62
Tinykates

i said in a post that i have got upset HENCE

Originally Posted by DazzYa6
can't be bothered to scroll back, did you even say it?

===>say what<==== - it's a PUBLIC poll - jus look at it!!! TK
Reply 63
Tinykates
ok - i have realised that u will never realise (or at least admit) that you misunderstood me. so the matter ends here. you care too much :biggrin:

the above that i posted explains everything ... so shush
Reply 64
just to clear some stuff up with you tinykates: i like justifying myself so read

DazYa:
let me ask you personally.... has someone said anything to you/about you that has upset you ever

Tinykates:
yes, but i didn't answer the poll with 'no', so that is obvious really

( how the fuck did i know she didn't answer the poll with no? )

DazYa:
well i didn't know what you answered the poll with

Tinykates:
take the initiative and have a look then

DazYa;
can't be bothered to scroll back, did you even ===>SAY <===it?

TK:
====>say what<==== (I.E. NO ) - "it's a PUBLIC poll - jus look at it!!!"

LOOK AT WHAT? TWO BARS REPRESENTING PEOPLES THOUGHTS !?!?!?!??!!?!?
Reply 65
Tinykates
try clicking on one of the numbers that are underlined hunni :biggrin:

ok that explains it lol
Reply 66
However much someone says they do not care, I think it is human nature to care about what people think of you.
Reply 67
Tinykates
but u still won't admit u were wrong :biggrin:

no one was wrong - i never knew you could click on the numbers that was all = D
Reply 68
Tinykates
lol - no need to thank me for the info! :tongue: :biggrin:

tinykates: i thank you, for informing me as to how to check who voted on each option =D

however i was not wrong lol
Reply 69
blissy
<cringe> And people wonder why people are concerned what others think. Because others think like that!!

Oh isee, i should have been more specific, it was this horrible shop assistant who wanted me to buy something else, go into a clothing store battle and stormed out. :rolleyes:
IM always nice to people untl they give me a reason not to be!
Reply 70
i do to an extent. but i dont go out of my way to get people like me.

id rather people hated me for being myself than liked me for someone who im not.
No.
PublicSchoolAnn
No.

everybody does to an extent, it's part of human nature.
Tinykates
do YOU care what other ppl think of you?

DazzYa6
whyyy do you post such nonsense

Certrinly YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :mad: coz no1 will say no except some.
Reply 74
well ... i am different to most people in my school i.e. i am actually hardworking and often seen as a geek, but i dont care what the pupils thing i care what the adulyts think and if i was getting a job the employers who cares what your peers think???
Tinykates
do YOU care what other ppl think of you?

to a certain extent. not to the point it rules how i think, what i do and how i chose to go about things. past careing now anyways
Reply 76
You are subconsciously aware of what other people think of you anyway. Nobody wants to be lonely or disliked, so we alter our behaviour accordingly (whether we're aware of doing it or not) to make people like us. I think it's good to have an understanding of what people think about you. It's also a good thing to make an effort to dress/behave approriately for other people out of respect more than anything.
Reply 77
If it someone whom I respect or care about or believe I might become acquainted with or... well yeah most people. Unless I dislike them :wink:
I'f i cared what other people thought of me, i wouldn't be who i am now, as that person would not exist if it cared about other people opinions on itself.
Reply 79
Iluvatar
I'f i cared what other people thought of me, i wouldn't be who i am now, as that person would not exist if it cared about other people opinions on itself.

but you must consider, would you be a better person, or at least have more fun than you do? is being who you are important at all? its a little disneyland dont you think. the only way to get somewhere in this life is to adapt to what other people think of you. sad but true.

Latest

Trending

Trending