The Student Room Group

York/lancaster with aac

Hi
Two of the universities im applying to (York and Lancaster) require me to get AAB. However I am only predicted AAC... is there any point in me applying???
Reply 1
I am in exactly the same position. When someone answers, quote me back in.
Well do you want to go there?

If yes, then there is a point.

If no, then there is no point.

They might make you an offer despite you predictions. Because guess what? THEY'RE PREDICTIONS.

This stuff isn't hard, guys.
Reply 3
Original post by Arkasia
I am in exactly the same position. When someone answers, quote me back in.

Hey just to let you know I sent of my ucas yesterday and got an offer from university of Sheffield. Their offer is AAB and I applied with AAC... so yes it is possible!!!
Lancaster definitely allow some people in with lower grades than the offer, particularly if the third subject is unrelated to the degree course. It's worth applying and seeing what happens, if you really want to go to either of these universities and you get an offer then you can make it happen and meet the offer. If you don't apply you'll never get in.
Reply 5
Original post by genericusern4me

They might make you an offer despite you predictions. Because guess what? THEY'RE PREDICTIONS.

Lots of universities do reject you if you get below the average entry requirements, there's nothing wrong with asking a question...
Original post by genericusern4me

You're a bit of a dick aren't you
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest