Do you print out lecture presentation before hand? Watch

username1027456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We are only given them for our first lecture. We make a few notes here and there. Also, two of my tutors make the presentations online incomplete so that we can fill them in in lectures. But if I think about the amount of printing I'll have to do for each lecture I'll be spending quite a bit of money on printing :/

Did you print yours out? We only made a few notes here and there on the incomplete ones anyway. But most of it is available online (the presentation I mean). So..
_Ddraig_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I personally find it difficult having lecture notes/handouts since i find it in some way prevents me from making my own notes "oh i already have notes".

Fortunately all my lecture slides are available online so i just use them and make my own notes from them.
Nashy19
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would just use my PC or iPad to read the lecture presentations. If you need to fill in the blanks during lectures I would just write it into a notepad and label it with the slide numbers. If you don't have to do that, it's probably best to write your own notes everything, instead of writing on print-outs.
username1027456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Nashy19)
I would just use my PC or iPad to read the lecture presentations. If you need to fill in the blanks during lectures I would just write it into a notepad and label it with the slide numbers. If you don't have to do that, it's probably best to write your own notes everything, instead of writing on print-outs.
That's a good idea, labeling the notes with numbers. I don't have an ipad. I would bring my laptop, but really don't want to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (34)
16.92%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (85)
42.29%
Nope, not that interesting (82)
40.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise