The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if you're attractive regardless what race you are, you will get girls
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ahmed21
New recent trend or fashion statement perhaps?

Partially Bengali, Indian and Pakistani girls and Black guys relationships are seen more and more in East London?

So what are us Asian guys doing wrong?

I've come across this more and more frequently what are you thoughts guys?

I've see married Asian woman flirting with Black men and Hijabi's.

Comment please, no Racism!

Suggesting someone has a relationship with someone of a certain race as a fashion statement comes across as racist. Each case is individual so they probably just like that person better for a variety of different reasons. How can you ask what you're doing wrong when we don't know you or your circumstances? Do you hold very traditional views towards gender roles? Do you talk about yourself a lot? Do you not have many hobbies? These are all things that may put some girls off if they are true but like I said each case in individual and you can't generalise about whole groups of people.
Original post by Ahmed21
I don't really care about as much just wanted to know if anyone else encountered before.

I'm Sorry didn't mean to sound ignorant.:colondollar:

Encountered what? People liking other people? Yes I have. Are you Muslim by any chance (since your name is Ahmed)? If so, then I'm sure you know that God created all humans equal. We should look beyond what we see, it doesn't really matter what colour one happens to be.

Okay, well your post comes off as ignorant, especially with "fashion statement" comment. I understand you may not see many interracial relationships where you're from, but they do exist and they are completely normal.
Reply 4
Original post by SomeStudent
Encountered what? People liking other people? Yes I have. Are you Muslim by any chance (since your name is Ahmed)? If so, then I'm sure you know that God created all humans equal. We should look beyond what we see, it doesn't really matter what colour one happens to be.

Okay, well your post comes off as ignorant, especially with "fashion statement" comment. I understand you may not see many interracial relationships where you're from, but they do exist and they are completely normal.

Sorry just haven't come across many, didn't mean to cause you offence.
I am Muslim although I hate to say this but I'm not a good Muslim, I don't pray 5 times a day but I'm trying too.

I didn't mean to sound the interracial dating was wrong excuse me.
Original post by Ahmed21
Sorry just haven't come across many, didn't mean to cause you offence.
I am Muslim although I hate to say this but I'm not a good Muslim, I don't pray 5 times a day but I'm trying too.

I didn't mean to sound the interracial dating was wrong excuse me.

Alright, you don't need to apologise.
Original post by Ahmed21
New recent trend or fashion statement perhaps?

Partially Bengali, Indian and Pakistani girls and Black guys relationships are seen more and more in East London?

So what are us Asian guys doing wrong?

I've come across this more and more frequently what are you thoughts guys?

I've see married Asian woman flirting with Black men and Hijabi's.

Comment please, no Racism!

I think you should do psychology
Reply 7
Original post by frozo123
I think you should do psychology

I'm studying something better:wink:

But Inshallah Allah knows all my intentions and I don't have any hate against anyone although I might sound ignorant at times but I don't really hate anyone.
Reply 8
[QUOTE=TheWaffle;50752817Suggesting someone has a relationship with someone of a certain race as a fashion statement comes across as racist. Each case is individual so they probably just like that person better for a variety of different reasons. How can you ask what you're doing wrong when we don't know you or your circumstances? Do you hold very traditional views towards gender roles? Do you talk about yourself a lot? Do you not have many hobbies? These are all things that may put some girls off if they are true but like I said each case in individual and you can't generalise about whole groups of people.

It does happen, a lot actually.
Reply 9
Original post by Ajibola
It does happen, a lot actually.

Racism exist in Black people very strongly, they talk behind our back I have confronted a few.
Married Asian women flirting with hijabis?

Whaaa?
Give it up dude
Reply 12
Original post by vortex_199

Whaaa?

Yeah seen it were I work.

Also since it's Eid today I've see a lot with there mates /bfs.
Reply 13
Original post by vortex_199

Whaaa?

No I meant hijabi's you know flirting etc...
I've found black men in London to be generally very confident. I'm seeing it here in Nottingham as well (black men from London who are studying in Nottingham that is). Also black men, on average, are bigger in a certain department :wink:
I to be honest haven't seen many of such things happening most of the time as in interracial relationships I see white women with black men

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Ahmed21

If by this you mean half asian/half white girls then I would agree about that phenomenon. But since their mums are white and thus making them only half asian, it's none of asian men business.

But the full muslim asian girls that I know of (in London)do not fancy black boys/men.:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Original post by Karadi
If by this you mean half asian/half white girls then I would agree about that phenomenon. But since their mums are white and thus making them only half asian, it's none of asian men business.

But the full muslim asian girls that I know of (in London)do not fancy black boys/men.:rolleyes:

I actually both full and half, but to be very honest you probably haven't encountered what I have in the work place and university.

It actually depends how you look at it and the body language.
Black guys on average are more confident and in better shape but Asian men aren't doing anything wrong, people are more open minded and don't care about skin colour.The problem isn't that you're Asian....It's because you're not attractive.
Reply 19
Original post by Gambit92
Black guys on average are more confident and in better shape but Asian men aren't doing anything wrong, people are more open minded and don't care about skin colour.The problem isn't that you're Asian....It's because you're not attractive.

Yeah that might be true maybe because unattractive maybe that's why some Asian girls find Black guys more confident, masculine and friendly.

I spoke to a few Asian girls who are dating black guys and they said the same thing, there no longer attracted to Asian guys and think black man are more protective of them and provide better experience in life I guess.

I've had a girl who said she finds them more sexually satisfying after being married to an asian guy and how much she missed out on her sex life.

Latest

Trending

Trending