AQA RS Philosophy of religion help? Problem of evil

Watch this thread
ashleyjane
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone, one of my two teachers for RS has been away for the past two weeks and we've just found out she's not going to be back for ANOTHER 2 weeks yet... We were getting set cover work and now have a supply teacher but she's really bad and I'm getting worried!! She never knows anything when we ask her questions and all the resources she uses are just documents/powerpoints she's found online...

It's the problem of evil part of the course so if anyone has any notes/good websites/documents they could share with me I would be SO grateful, anything on the Augustinian/Irenaean theodicy or anything else that comes later in the course? I got an A at AS and I really really need an A this year too :/
saad97
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hey there, it's never good when you get a supply teacher who knows nothing about the subject but anyway, I made some condensed notes before my AS exam last year which helped me get an A overall. However, my exam board was edexcel.
Excuse the poor writing, if you're struggling to read anything feel free to pm me.
There was also this really good document, I'll try find the link for you.

Hope they help.
Attached files
saad97
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Here's a powerpoint and word document with some useful information. Hope they help!
Attached files
ashleyjane
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by saad97)
Here's a powerpoint and word document with some useful information. Hope they help!
Thank you so much!!! This is really kind of you and a massive help, I'll send them around my class too
saad97
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ashleyjane)
Thank you so much!!! This is really kind of you and a massive help, I'll send them around my class too
No worries!
Sure, and if there's anything else I can help you with or something you don't understand from the notes then just let me know and I'll try my best to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads