Scroll to see replies

Original post by oliwialidia
Just got an offer for psychology! ❤️

Thats great, well done!! :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by oliwialidia
Just got an offer for psychology! ❤️
That's great, mine came through last night for psychology. Lets hope this is the start of the offers.:banana:
@linkin08 and @oliwialidia, congrats!
May i ask if you applied for BSc or MSc?
I got an acknowledgement yesterday for my MSc Psychological research application.
Original post by linkin08
Any news on an offer yet?:colondollar:

Hi. No nothing yet. Have you heard anything? Looks like the open days are end of March and start of April so trust they tell us before then. 😃
Original post by LaydeeStardust
Hi. No nothing yet. Have you heard anything? Looks like the open days are end of March and start of April so trust they tell us before then. ������

Got an offer for Psychology which is great but still hoping for teaching as that is what I left a job in hope of. Keep checking e-mail every 5 minutes as my Psych offer came through at 8.27pm. Fingers are getting sore now with them being constantly crossed.
Got an offer for Psychology which is great but still hoping for teaching as that is what I left a job in hope of. Keep checking e-mail every 5 minutes as my Psych offer came through at 8.27pm. Fingers are getting sore now with them being constantly crossed.

Congratulations that's wonderful news! Is psychology for Edinburgh? Yeah I am the same left job with that plan. Has your UCAS been updated or does it come to your email first? I thought after 5pm that would be it until the next day. That is good that the offers are coming in later. Oh we may hear something very soon re teaching. Thank you for letting me know and well done again!
Anyone heard anything for economics?
Original post by smiths97
Anyone heard anything for economics?

I still haven't heard anything and don't know of anyone who has for economics!
Has anyone received any offers for Russian Studies? (I applied for Russian Studies and Spanish in October, the latest update on my application -received- according to UCAS was 14th November)...
Original post by hummingthrough
@linkin08 and @oliwialidia, congrats!
May i ask if you applied for BSc or MSc?
I got an acknowledgement yesterday for my MSc Psychological research application.

I applied for MA and just recieved it today, they should all come in within 2 weeks I think!
Original post by LaydeeStardust
Congratulations that's wonderful news! Is psychology for Edinburgh? Yeah I am the same left job with that plan. Has your UCAS been updated or does it come to your email first? I thought after 5pm that would be it until the next day. That is good that the offers are coming in later. Oh we may hear something very soon re teaching. Thank you for letting me know and well done again!
Thanks. I got an email from Edinburgh first then one 5 minutes later from UCAS. From what I've heard there is no set time for replies.Keep me updated.:flower2:
Original post by paulb73
I still haven't heard anything and don't know of anyone who has for economics!

Yeah, I haven't either! We should hear by the 31st; I think that's the internal deadline they set.
Hi,
I got rejection from a education transfer today for Primary teaching as they said I didnt have the grades, but I have way above the required grades...
Any ideas as to why they sent this?
Just warning you, EUSA is perhaps the worst union in the country. Bans just about anything it wants.
Thanks. I got an email from Edinburgh first then one 5 minutes later from UCAS. From what I've heard there is no set time for replies.Keep me updated.:flower2:

Okay thanks I check my email frequently now! As soon as I am aware of the decision will let you know. Fingers and toes crossed for the both of us.
I am dying waiting around for a response to my application to the university of edinburgh (Edinburgh School of art) for fashion/ textiles, anyone have an idea when we're gonna hear back?
That's great, mine came through last night for psychology. Lets hope this is the start of the offers.:banana:

I hope so! What was your offer!?
Original post by Mbxx
I have offers for Edinburgh and Aberdeen! Just waiting for Dundee but im certain its Edinburgh I'm going to! Yeah me too, I've applied for accommodation with my first preference being IQ fountainbridge! :-) x

Hi again! I looked into IQ fountainbridge and really liked it. Do you know do many first years go there because i can't seem to find it on the edinburgh uni website for accommodation. Do most first years not stay with the accommodation provided by the uni? The problem with that is that very few have ensuites... thanks! :smile:
Reply 2038
Anyone got offers for law and business?
Reply 2039
Original post by Anna-22
Hi again! I looked into IQ fountainbridge and really liked it. Do you know do many first years go there because i can't seem to find it on the edinburgh uni website for accommodation. Do most first years not stay with the accommodation provided by the uni? The problem with that is that very few have ensuites... thanks! :smile:

Hey! Im sure it is private, but a few of my friends who are first years just now stay there and all of their flatmates are also first years so I'm guessing its suitable for 1st years! Im not sure that all of the 2015/16 accommodation options are shown on the website yet! but the option to choose fountainbridge is available on the actual accommodation application which is done through Edinburgh university website/ student portal! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending