Want more information about this university?
CoranH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Signed up to a distance learning course, and despite my course director saying I'm listed as having access to MOLE, MOLE does not appear under My Services on the MUSE page.
I've tried contacting the helpdesk, but that was thursday and still no response. Now it's the weekend and you can only talk to them in person.

Anyone else overcome this problem?

Thanks..
Nymthae
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CoranH)
Signed up to a distance learning course, and despite my course director saying I'm listed as having access to MOLE, MOLE does not appear under My Services on the MUSE page.
I've tried contacting the helpdesk, but that was thursday and still no response. Now it's the weekend and you can only talk to them in person.

Anyone else overcome this problem?

Thanks..
Try this link when logged into MUSE - any joy?
CoranH
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nymthae)
Try this link when logged into MUSE - any joy?
"Access Denied". I'm guessing that's a direct link to the MOLE system.
Thanks for the link and quick reply!
Nymthae
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
"Access Denied". I'm guessing that's a direct link to the MOLE system.
Thanks for the link and quick reply!
Yeah that redirects through to the MOLE home, so i'm guessing it just means the access hasn't been updated yet. Sit tight until next week I suppose!
CoranH
Rep:
?
Out of curiosity, how do you access the uni email? I wonder if there's something in there I need to do.
Nymthae
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Out of curiosity, how do you access the uni email? I wonder if there's something in there I need to do.
Under the MyServices link there should be a link which says Google Mail which will redirect you through to your inbox. Here
CoranH
Rep:
?
I think "My Services" is very wrong. Only see "New Students Website" and "Online Store" :/
CoranH
Rep:
?
Ok, think it was my fault. I appear to have two MUSE accounts, which confused me. I'm guessing the account I was using before was some pre-registry account, and I needed to switch to a different account after registration.
The University of Sheffield
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ok, think it was my fault. I appear to have two MUSE accounts, which confused me. I'm guessing the account I was using before was some pre-registry account, and I needed to switch to a different account after registration.
Yep - everyone gets a pre-registration account that they use before they get to Sheffield. Once you've registered, you get given access to your full MUSE account, which has different login details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (68)
27.53%
No - I have already returned home (27)
10.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (26)
10.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.36%

Watched Threads