The Student Room Group

Getting back to normal living after leaving a long term relationship

Hi, I just recently got out of a relationship with a girl I was dating for a year. I've realised it was the best thing to do but now I'm bit lost with what to do from here. She was my first serious relationship and I invested so much time in her to the point I lost some friends a long the way and lost sight of what was important. Now I just need tips on how to be on my own again, and to cope with what I guess is my first serious breakup :smile:
I'm sorry about the break dude, I guess the best thing to do is keep yourself busy have fun and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
I'm sorry about the break dude, I guess the best thing to do is keep yourself busy have fun and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, getting back into old hobbies is fun. Do you think meeting new people would help
Original post by fatherdougal
Yeah, getting back into old hobbies is fun. Do you think meeting new people would help

Yeah, that's the best thing to do in my opinion (depending on what type of dude you are), meeting new people will give you more things to do, introduce you to new people, and hey once you're ready for a relationship again it's easier to find the perf girl dude :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending